Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
problems with arrivals (ILS, STAR) (Read 560 times)
Mauro S.

problems with arrivals (ILS, STAR)
Apr 25th, 2021 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Greetings, the truth is that this topic has already been touched but unfortunately there is no response from the developers, it is seen that it is a topic quite seen and here I am trying to have an answer, apparently everything was fine until I updated the data From the Navigrahp database, as many must already know when selecting the star or the app (ils, vor, etc.) they do not appear in the fmc and less in the ND, it is sad that for my first payware add-on these things It happens, but if there is no answer in the end, I hope I can get a refund.

I apologize if something is not understandable ... I am using google translator Tongue

IP Logged

Mauro S.

Re: problems with arrivals (ILS, STAR)
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2021 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
well, after browsing the deep web a bit and making unlawful deals Tongue, I got a half-baked solution which I leave at the following link for those who didn't know it.

sorry but I can't put full links until I am more active in the forum according to this one, so just copy this fragment after "captainsim.org"

/forum/csf.pl?num=1353850291

sadly this "trick" does not work for airports like Quito (SEQM) in Ecuador for example but it is what we have

PD:I keep using google translator, sorry if something is not understandable Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top