Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
All 727 variants bouncing around on the ground (Read 728 times)
charliebravo

All 727 variants bouncing around on the ground
Mar 29th, 2021 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
Hi, I am noticing that after loading any of my CS727 aircraft within FSX Accelerator as soon as I start to move the aircraft, either using it’s own engines or using the FSX pushback option, the aircraft bounces around violently causing sparks and heavy skid marks.

(All other Captain sim installed aircraft types perform correctly).

Any thoughts as to how I might fix this problem.

Thank you for your time in considering this issue.

IP Logged

charliebravo

Re: All 727 variants bouncing around on the ground
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
After not receiving any suggestions as to why my CS 727’s are bouncing and jumping all over the place I did double check to see that I  had the very latest versions of the base pack and expansion packs, and I do have version 2.7 installed.

I also systematically tried reducing the Mesh complexity down to the lower levels and the problem still exists.

I have not edited any of the aircraft.cfg either other than add additional user textures.

My simulator version is FSX Accelorator running on a Windows 7 64 bit operating system with an i7 processor.

Some help with this problem would really be appreciated.

Kind Regards

IP Logged

charliebravo

Reply #2 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
sorry to be replying to my own post, but I made one error in my description of the problem.

It is only the 200 passenger and Freighter variants of the 727 that present this problem, the 100 variants, both passenger and Freighter are working ok.

I hope this issue can be resolved.

Many thanks

IP Logged

charliebravo

Reply #3 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
As the one having this problem, I have tried various tweaks with Mesh setting, tried deinstalling, then restarting the computer then reinstalling the CS727 passenger and freighter expansion packs back into FSX with full administrator rights and the CS 727-200 are all still bouncing and jumping frantically whenever I start to taxi on the ground.

If I slew the aircraft in to the air and release the slew option, the aircraft flies smoothly as expected, until I touch the runway on the ground, again at which point the jumping, juddering, and bouncing around begins. This happens at any airport within FSX, either pay-ware, free-ware or default.

All other FSX installed aircraft move on the ground perfectly normally including the CS 727-100 aircraft, so this is a very odd fault that I just can’t seem to find a resolution to.

If there is someone that uses this forum that could possibly help I would be grateful to hear from them as I am almost at the point of deinstalling and forgetting about the CS 727-200 aircraft all together.

I do thank anyone in advance who may be able to help in getting to the bottom of this unresolved issue.

Kind regards.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top