Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
No Roll, Pitch or Engine Gauge Response (Read 418 times)
95GR

No Roll, Pitch or Engine Gauge Response
Jan 21st, 2021 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
System Apple iMAC running Windows XP Professional in Bootcamp
2.66 GHz Processor
6mb RAM
Compatible Video
DirectX 9.0

Running MS Flight Simulator X Gold Edition with Acceleration Pack and Extreme Landscapes
ALL AIRCRAFT SUPPLIED IN THE ORIGINAL MS FLIGHT SIMULATOR described above run RUNNING BEAUTIFULLY. Particularly with the enhanced Scenery the Extreme Landscapes Pack provides.

I own Captain Sim 727, 727 200 Expansion and Cargo Applications.  These ran nicely on an older PC laptop, which was damaged beyond repair requiring I install FSX on the Apple BootCamp PC.

I use a calibrated Logitech Freedom 2.4 Joystick that operates perfectly on all MS Supplied aircraft and liveries.

PROBLEM

CaptainSim 727 loads well and I have great inside and outside views.  I have all functioning aircraft features such as sound, power levelers, flaps, spoilers, 3D views, radios, etc.  However, I don’t have:

•      Roll – Ailerons do not move on wing nor does the plane roll
•      Pitch - Elevators do not move nor does the plane even takeoff
•      Engine gauges visible but do not respond to increase in power.  However, the increasing engine sound, and acceleration of the aircraft take place.

Any suggestions to make roll, pitch and gauges operate?  This is a great aircraft model that worked very well on my older laptop running just Windows XP and 2mb memory.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top