Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
767 ACE Disappears (Read 1386 times)
Mathew

767 ACE Disappears
Jan 17th, 2021 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Hi I wonder if anyone could help me.

I’ve reinstalled the 767 6 times and every time I install a livery in the ACE programme the livery disappears and then when I try to open the ACE again it says that it’s moved or changed and can not open but I don’t know where it has moved or changed to. The aircraft notepad file in the 767 (not the 4 file) disappears and then the liveries don’t show up in P3D. I’ve turned my anti virus off and followed all the forums advice but nothing seems to work. Also while on here does anyone know how to set the aircraft to a cold and dark state when loading it up on the simulator?

Thank you

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: 767 ACE Disappears
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 4:36pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

YVRLGBAvi8r

Re: MODELS, TEXTURES, MISC
Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2021 at 4:40am
Print Post  
I am having a new issue with ACE in which either my Anti Virus or Windows Defender is deleting my ACE for the CS 767. This is happening however after not only turning off both for repair and installation but even after excluding the 767 ACE. I'm very stumped on what is going on as I have taken every measure I could take to ensure that the ACE Executable will not be deleted.

IP Logged

YVRLGBAvi8r

Re: MODELS, TEXTURES, MISC
Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2021 at 4:50am
Print Post  
YVRLGBAvi8r wrote on Apr 17th, 2021 at 4:40am:
I am having a new issue with ACE in which either my Anti Virus or Windows Defender is deleting my ACE for the CS 767. This is happening however after not only turning off both for repair and installation but even after excluding the 767 ACE. I'm very stumped on what is going on as I have taken every measure I could take to ensure that the ACE Executable will not be deleted.

Apologies please disregard and delete the above. It appears my Anti Virus, McAfee in question has gotten rather aggressive and has marked CS' ACE as a threat to check for with each check. This may continue to be propagated for those who run into the same issue as I.

IP Logged

ITS

Re: 767 ACE Disappears
Reply #4 - May 6th, 2021 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
I had the same issue previously with Windows Defender, however, restoring it from inside windows defender and adding it as an exclusion solved the problem.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top