Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 B767-300ER Cockpit Mod (Read 7611 times)
spence

Re: B767-300ER Cockpit Mod
Reply #15 - Jul 24th, 2020 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Alex Voicu wrote on Jul 22nd, 2020 at 12:15pm:
You mean the colors on the displays? I don't think i can change that, they are not part of the cockpit textures.

Is the light brown color on the instrument panels ok for everyone? It depends a lot on the graphic settings in P3D or any visual enhancement software like PTA or Envshade.

I use PTA and you can tweak the cockpit lighting, shading and saturation as needed. With the settings below for me it looks good, but it may look too dark or oversaturated with different settings.

I can adjust the colors if needed, just let me know.

Yeah I have seen PFD mods done before with xplane, but I am not sure how it is done. Maybe something in photoshop. Regardless I think the cockpit textures that you modded look great as is.

IP Logged

Alex Voicu

Reply #16 - Aug 11th, 2020 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Cockpit Mod Version 2 is available for download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dnGb7ndtxn5ruuIfoiMZ2SplE2WfsDnA

Compared to the first version, the brown color is lighter and a few small improvements were added.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Some livery folders (for example folder "texture.n1201p" for the Delta Airlines livery) may contain some cockpit textures that will override the ones found in the "texture" folder where the mod will be installed.
You will need to delete these textures manually from the livery folder to make sure all the cockpit textures will be sourced from the "texture" folder.
For the Delta Airlines example, you will need to go to the folder "texture.n1201p" and delete files "cs767_C49_T.dds" and "cs767_C50_T.dds". Remember to always backup your files.

colors_comp_modV2.jpg ( 1326 KB | 243 Downloads )
colors_comp_modV2.jpg

IP Logged

trevors

Reply #17 - Feb 10th, 2022 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
Hi Alex
Do you have any mod for the 757 cockpit?

Trevor

Trevor

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top