Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
First flight with the 767, some suggestions (Read 21468 times)
Shif0r

First flight with the 767, some suggestions
Jul 6th, 2020 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
So I did my first flight in the CS 767 from KPHL to EIDW and I have some things which affected my flight and I would like to see in future updates.

1. Fix door/jetway positioning
When connecting SODE jetways to the doors of the 767, the jetways moved next to the door, not on it. The names of the doors are also incorrect in the SODE menu, this is not SODE's fault as it works on other add-on aircraft.

2. GSX compatibility
When opening the cargo doors with the 2D popup menu, GSX didn't register that the cargo doors were open so I had to close them and use the old Shift+3 and Shift+4, GSX still didn't like it so this aircraft clearly has a problem with GSX. It works perfectly fine with other aircraft so this is something Captain Sim will have to solve.

3. Wind Uplink and Alternates
Add the ability to load in winds into the FMC, this is useful for long haul flights to get proper time estimations, especially when crossing the pond on VATSIM when Gander and Shamwick want a position report. I also kept getting FUEL INSUFFICIENT for the entire trip due to the fact I wasn't able to load in winds, the winds for the trip were mostly tail winds so I didn't need to bring as much fuel. Another feature which is useful but is not functional in the CS 767 FMC is the ALTN page. Not much to say about this one, it's useful when diverting and I would like to see it in the next updates.

4. Sounds muting when tabbing out
Make it so when I tab out of P3D, the air conditioning sounds in the cockpit don't stop and instead continue playing in the background the same way as the engines do. This is incredibly irritating as I frequently tab in and out of P3D during flights to check charts and other things. Other airplane add-ons have the same issue but most of them don't. I DO have Mute on lost focus turned off.

Apart from those few things, I did enjoy my first flight in this plane and I will be looking forward to the release of new engine  types and freighter variants  Smiley

Prepar3D_ftND8jv1GA.jpg ( 619 KB | 63 Downloads )
Prepar3D_ftND8jv1GA.jpg

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: First flight with the 767, some suggestions
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 8:34am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top