Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Feedback (may be, not sure suggestions and/or bug) (Read 626 times)
Jotaedo

Feedback (may be, not sure suggestions and/or bug)
May 2nd, 2020 at 1:08am
Print Post  
i posted this on the FB group and the CM send me to the forum, so i will just copy my original post here, want to hear other thoughts about those topics

thanks in advance

Hello Captain Sim
please be patient, this may be a long text and English is in no way, shape or form my first language, i wrote it with the help of a translator, anyhow, could contain some mistakes yet.
I have been flying the 7 sexy 7 the last days and I'm glad with it, beautiful external model and great performance no complains in that department.
this is not a bug report, just some observations and would like to share my thought about them, of course, please let me know if some of those things are real bugs or it's just a lack of RTFM from my side. with that said
CDU: works fine most of the time, however after view switched i have found that the CDU screen may go off, can happen with either left or right, this just happened to me recently flying with, also, the 757 (im flying LIRF-EIDW right now). just have to click on the screen and it comes up again
payload/fuel: this is weird some odd numbers appear. will let you know what i do on most of my flights, perhaps im doing something wrong.
i start my flight, as usual, on cool and dark, once I connect the Ground Power i move to the FMC, load my fuel, then click on payload, add some.. then passengers once i got my weights loaded in the FMC ask for catering and fuel to GSX once fuel is loaded call to gsx for boarding... once the boarding starts I move to the FMC to start the preflight, once i loaded the FPLN on the Route page the FMC takes me to the PERF, open the 2nd FMC to check the weigths that are going to be used for the performance calculation and the numbers of payload and pax are totally different, this has happened to me with both the 757 and the 767 (also with merges) .
another thing that i think may be nice to add is compatibility with GSX por example to allow gsx to get the numbers of passengers or fuel loaded on the CDU so GSX nows before hand how much fuel add or how many passengers are we taking on each flight
also a nice touch could be to connect the ident button of the transponder with the ident button on vPilot, Vpilot can detect the Mode C (TA/RA switch), may this function be added?
can the yoke checklist being made functional?, like the chance to move the pin over the checklist
and a last thing i'm recalling right now, can more refresh rate for the FO side, be added I hand flew an ILS from the right seat i my impression was the refresh rate was slower on that side of the cockpit
thanks in advance for the response

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Feedback (may be, not sure suggestions and/or bug)
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2020 at 2:09am
Print Post  
Thank you for your feedback!
If you have a tech issue to report pls read and follow this: https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1588001095

Suggestions and ideas are welcome at https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?board=y767_suggest

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top