Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
PFPX (Read 1478 times)
FlyReal87

PFPX
Apr 30th, 2020 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Hello,

when i create a flight plan with PFPX, and i want to enter it under Coroute that works but it shows me errors after the last waypoint in the departure route!.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: PFPX
Reply #1 - Apr 30th, 2020 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
FlyReal87 wrote on Apr 30th, 2020 at 5:18pm:
when i create a flight plan with PFPX

PFPX flight plans/routes should be saved in the default P3Dv4 .PLN format, in Documents\Prepared v4 Files, and not in X:\Prepar3D v4\Captain_Sim\navigation\routes,
as PFPX saves the route in the older .RT format for the FSX 757/767, and not for the 767 II.

The best thing to do, is to save the PFPX route as a default P3Dv4 .PLN, then load it into the 767 II CDU - RTE page > SEND (LSK3L) > FLTSIM FPLS (LSK6R), then scroll through the pages until you find the route you saved, and select it to load it.

IP Logged

Razboth14

PFPX Profile
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 6:47am
Print Post  
Hello guys, new 767 user here (thanks for the black friday), is there any accurate PFPX profile/Simbrief profile for the bird ?. Thanks

Ive only use it 2 time once with pfpx and once with simbrief, either give the correct fuel value (always got low fuel notification when nearing T/D) Thanks.

IP Logged

Rehnn

PFPX Profile for Captain Sim 767 II
Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2022 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Is there a PFPX for the Captain Sim 767 II so I can calculate proper fuel burn?

IP Logged

Beardyman

Re: PFPX Profile
Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2022 at 5:53am
Print Post  
Razboth14 wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 6:47am:
Hello guys, new 767 user here (thanks for the black friday), is there any accurate PFPX profile/Simbrief profile for the bird ?. Thanks

Ive only use it 2 time once with pfpx and once with simbrief, either give the correct fuel value (always got low fuel notification when nearing T/D) Thanks.

If u have low fuel notification at TOD then u are way too low on fuel. I use Simbrief and i add +03 factor to fuel calculation and things are quite ok

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top