Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
VC FPS & PC PERFORMANCE (Read 3850 times)
Captain Sim
CS Team

VC FPS & PC PERFORMANCE
Apr 28th, 2020 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Captains,
We've done a lot of work on optimization and the 767 has better fps than the 757. 

Unfortunately the 767 still use GDI displays technology which gives a lion share of performance hit.

But the 767 provides more flexibility and users' performance settings:

1. All CRT displays definition can be easily adjusted in ACE: High>Medium>Low>Off - independently for each display.

2. Refresh rate of all CRT displays is adjustable via ACE as well.

3. Some systems with limited video won't like our 4K Ultra-HD exterior textures. Aslo that might be a reason for VR and third party cameras related issues. So we've made a light 2K textures set to get an extra load from your video.

4. Top-notch exterior 3D model may hit some low-end PCs as well. If this is your case, try to select SIMPLIFIED EXTERIOR option via ACE.

As usual, please google for general info on the sim and PC performance settings. Just one minor setting could change performance significally.

Let's keep all performance tips and tricks in this thread for convenience.

IP Logged

Patricio

Re: VC FPS & PC PERFORMANCE
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2021 at 12:18am
Print Post  
I installed CS-767 in P3Dv4 and v5 as well (same machine) and I get 3.6 to 7.4 FPS. I accept any comments and ideally to get specific changes to try with ACE. With another company or A2A either aircraft I get easily to 40 FPS using the same scenery. I think it could be replacing textures 4K to 2K not sure.
I apologize if I am in the wrong thread.
Patricio Valdes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top