Reply #75 - Jul 26th, 2021 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
That was a request for FedEx (with a big F...)  Wink

IP Logged

Nabarun

Re: Liveries
Reply #76 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Hello everyone i bought the CS 767 yesterday and i'm actually very suprised that i can't find the United airlines Battleship grey or rainbow livery anywhere  Undecided . Somebody who is willing to help out?

RIG: CPU : Intel I7 8700K @ 5ghz (Watercooled) EK supremacy waterblock/Motherboard: Asus Z370/Memory: 16 GB DDR4 Ram dual channel 2666 mhz/GPU : Nvidia GTX 1080 (Watercooled) fitted with EK waterblock & backplate/PSU: Corsair HX1000i/O.S:Windows 10 pro x64/case: Silverstone TJ 11 Case
IP Logged

Chris22

Reply #77 - Aug 4th, 2021 at 2:14am
Print Post  
Well, we FINALLY got a 767 FedEx thanks to Arquiplanes.

If only that bloody main cargo door would open for GSX... Sad

IP Logged

Steved

Reply #78 - Dec 4th, 2021 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
trevors wrote on Jun 26th, 2020 at 5:59pm:
LTU ... LTU ... LTU ... LTU ... LTU ... LTU ... LTU ...
Smiley Smiley

Way back when, I posted that I'd do LTU, stating.....
..."I'm still waiting on the outcome of the engine expansion decision before deciding on the 767...so no paints of the 767 from me until that's answered.
If I get the answer I'm looking for and purchase the plane, I'll consider painting LTU if nobody gets to it 1st.
"

Sadly, CS's decision on the Freighter version, the only model I was interested in, was NOT what I was looking for, as I imagine no Freighter fan did either.

So I will not be purchasing nor painting the CS 767, ever.
I apologize to those who PM'd me asking to paint several liveries like AA Bare metal, Fed Ex, UPS, ANA, US Air bare metal, Iberia old colors, Delta, Icelandair, and too many more to mention since it's irrelevant now.

Hope you guys eventually get your paint requests granted, but there is one less livery painter painting this model due to CS's decisions on how to handle "The Freighter Story" Roll Eyes

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

ACA102

Reply #79 - Dec 22nd, 2021 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Good Afternoon to all

Air Canada has received is first 767-300ER Freighter that has already entered in service sooner than expected in order to provide additional cargo capacity needed into and out of Vancouver to meet ongoing demand as a result of the flooding that disrupted British Columbia's transportation network. The aircraft is still in the old livery but will receive the new 2017 one soon. Having CS B767 Freighter painted in this new livery will be really welcome.

IP Logged

steveuk

Reply #80 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Leisure International anyone? - Best looking 767

IP Logged

rmeier

Reply #81 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
The Leisure ITVV DVD Gatwick to Orlando flight was included with the another company boxed version of their software.

Leisure, if I recall, had two B767-300ER aircraft...the Caribbean Star and the Atlantic Star.

I've been tempted on this one...I actually like it's simplicity...just too many others on my list before that one.

I've posted a few others over at Avsim.

IP Logged

Steved

Reply #82 - Dec 23rd, 2021 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
rmeier wrote on Dec 23rd, 2021 at 9:08pm:
The Leisure ITVV DVD Gatwick to Orlando flight was included with the another company boxed version of their software.

Leisure, if I recall, had two B767-300ER aircraft...the Caribbean Star and the Atlantic Star.

I've been tempted on this one...I actually like it's simplicity...just too many others on my list before that one.

I've posted a few others over at Avsim.

I actually painted Leisure on the another company model decades ago from a request. 
Sadly I'm not sure if I'll paint anymore than the one I'm working on now since I got her on the $9.99 sale (A good deal actually)

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

steveuk

Reply #83 - Dec 24th, 2021 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Looking great Steve - Always a fan of your work

IP Logged

steveuk

Reply #84 - Dec 24th, 2021 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Others which would be great to see for us Brits...  it seems the 767 was quite popular in the UK... here are a few...

Air 2000 'Tapestry'

Air 2000 'Starfish'

First Choice Airways

Britannia Airways (available on inibuilds with PW engines though)

Airtours International (available on inibuilds with PW engines though)

Monarch (available on inibuilds with PW engines though)

MyTravel Airways

XL Airways

Thomas Cook UK (available on ACE)

Thomsonfly

Virgin Atlantic

IP Logged

Steved

Reply #85 - Dec 24th, 2021 at 11:26am
Print Post  
steveuk wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 10:07am:
Looking great Steve - Always a fan of your work

Thanks Steve!
Should you be the Steve I'm thinking of (I think you are), email me or PM me over at a-v-s-i-m if my box is not full.  My email is in any of the hundreds of uploads I have at a-v-s-i-m or flightsim.com. Wink

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

steveuk

Reply #86 - Dec 24th, 2021 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Cheers Steve - I have emailed you.

IP Logged

rmeier

Reply #87 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 10:39am
Print Post  
ACA102 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2021 at 9:06pm:
Good Afternoon to all

Air Canada has received is first 767-300ER Freighter that has already entered in service sooner than expected in order to provide additional cargo capacity needed into and out of Vancouver to meet ongoing demand as a result of the flooding that disrupted British Columbia's transportation network. The aircraft is still in the old livery but will receive the new 2017 one soon. Having CS B767 Freighter painted in this new livery will be really welcome.

Not really a fan of the new "bandit" livery. I just looked at some recent photos (triggered by a photo I saw of C-FPCA delivered from Ben Gurion to Toronto post ERBDSF conversion)...it was still in the "toothpaste" livery less the "Air Canada" banner. I thought it would have been painted in the new colours before it was put into service.

To my surprise, it's still wearing the old livery but with a new paint job (with the old Air Canada banner).

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-Canada/Boeing-767-375-ER-BDSF/6667387/L?qsp=...

I've added that one (the toothpaste livery) to my list.

steveuk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2021 at 3:00pm:

Steve,

Did anyone take you up on the Leisure International repaint? I might bump this one up on my priority list.

IP Logged

Beardyman

Reply #88 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 11:30am
Print Post  

IP Logged

steveuk

Reply #89 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
rmeier wrote on Dec 28th, 2021 at 10:39am:
ACA102 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2021 at 9:06pm:
Good Afternoon to all

Not really a fan of the new "bandit" livery. I just looked at some recent photos (triggered by a photo I saw of C-FPCA delivered from Ben Gurion to Toronto post ERBDSF conversion)...it was still in the "toothpaste" livery less the "Air Canada" banner. I thought it would have been painted in the new colours before it was put into service.

To my surprise, it's still wearing the old livery but with a new paint job (with the old Air Canada banner).

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-Canada/Boeing-767-375-ER-BDSF/6667387/L?qsp=...

I've added that one (the toothpaste livery) to my list.

steveuk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2021 at 3:00pm:

Steve,

Did anyone take you up on the Leisure International repaint? I might bump this one up on my priority list.

No mate... if you fancy it that would be great thank you...

Steve

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top