Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Can't login (Read 1156 times)
Snow

Can't login
Mar 11th, 2019 at 2:07am
Print Post  
1.  Have successfully installed 757 Captain III. Very nice to fly using the MCP.  You need to have clearer instructions of the install sequence otherwise all is good.

2. Cannot log into your store, keep getting "Invalid order number" . You will need to fix this problem before I can purchase the 757-300 expansion pack.

3>  The order number I have must have some validity as I used  the order number for the on-line registration of the CSX_574.exe freighter package and it was accepted.

Snow

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Upghrade Base Pack Problem (part 2)
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 7:25pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Snow

Re: Upghrade Base Pack Problem (part 2)
Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:44am
Print Post  
Have been to the store, purchased and installed the RR-300 Package - all looks good.

This purchase has given me a new order number which allows me to login to "My Profile" and for me to see the list of products I have purchased.

However,  the first two 757 Captain III order numbers decline access to 'My Profile'.  Why is this so?.

I should not have to purchase a product and use the order number to gain access and view "My Profile". This access should be available to me using any of my order numbers!.

This problem is a big part of my original post and for two weeks I have been 'Locked Out' and floundering around trying to solve the problem.

Please correct the links so that all my order numbers grant me access to "MY Profile".

Snow

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Can't login
Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 4:23pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top