Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Autothrottle does not automatically deactivate (Read 793 times)
Markus1981

Autothrottle does not automatically deactivate
Mar 2nd, 2019 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Hello,

I have a question about the Autothrottle.
Is it normal that the autothrottle does NOT automatically deactivate when landing?

As an example:
If I let the 757 do an automatic landing, I first have to deactivate the autothrottle via the button on the throttle lever after putting it on - otherwise the aircraft can not be stopped.

2 Example:
I land manually. So I disable the autopilot on final but leave the autothrottle activated. If I then sit on the runway I have to turn off the autothrottle manually again, otherwise the plane can not be stopped.

For other Airline Addons (other ....) you do not have to. Since the autothrottle is automatically deactivated when putting on the runway.That was the case with the earlier version of the CS 757.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong with the settings?

Best regards,
Markus

IP Logged

Colvale

Re: Autothrottle does not automatically deactivate
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2019 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Glad you brought this up, because last night doing a flight I got caught out landing at my destination runway.

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Autothrottle does not automatically deactivate
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2019 at 1:23am
Print Post  
I've never had that happen after any of my Autoland landings.

The only thing I have to always do after an Autoland, is to turn the Autopilot OFF, so I can exit the runway. If I don't turn it off, if it is moving, it always pulls the 757 back to the heading of the ILS/LOC.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top