Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Airplane doesn't explode (Read 899 times)
Akos

Airplane doesn't explode
Feb 24th, 2019 at 11:08am
Print Post  
First of all let me congratulate for Captain Sim for its Weapon addon! It's really amazing and EASY TO USE! I'm new to this whole "weapon business" in FSX, but I quiet enjoy myself Smiley However since I'm a newbie I have maybe a crazy question. I fly with ww2 airplanes now and I wanted to create a surface for myself which is accurate for this whole milieu. For testing I just fly with a Messerschmitt bf109 and as I come across to a a321 I shoot, but nothing happens. No explosion, nothing. The bullets went through the aircraft like I didn't hit it! I believe, I can only shoot AI aircrafts with explosion, but if I'm wrong, please help me, how to shoot any aircraft in fsx. Anyway I bought another company as well, but it's surface is much more difficult and I don't like that, however I know that I can shoot even cessnas is another company! Do you think, it would be a problem to use another company and Captain Sim as well? Thanks for cooperation Wink

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Airplane doesn't explode
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
You should be able to shoot AI aircraft down with bullets, although it might take quite a lot of them. I tend to fire missiles at them. They don't explode, but they do go down in a trail of smoke.

Note. My favourite aircraft for use with Weapons for FSX is the A2A Wings of Power 2 Spitfire (not to be confused with the newer Wings of Power 3 Spitfire).

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top