Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Like to purchase but (Read 809 times)
Zdenek

Like to purchase but
Feb 24th, 2019 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Hello everyone I’m a newbie in regards of flying however I’m very eager and determined to learn this magnificent plane 757 CP 3 for my P3DV4.4.So my question would be is the 757 stable?As if I’m learning to fly it and something I’m supposed to do from the manual and the tutorial doesn’t work I wouldn’t have a clue and this is the reason I’m asking if I should purchase now or maybe wait a while longer and the purchase it.Please help me to decide as I’m also not as young as I used to be but very willing to learn this magnificent plane.
Thankyou in advance.

IP Logged

Colvale

Re: Like to purchase but
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Zdenek wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 9:29am:
Hello everyone I’m a newbie in regards of flying however I’m very eager and determined to learn this magnificent plane 757 CP 3 for my P3DV4.4.So my question would be is the 757 stable?As if I’m learning to fly it and something I’m supposed to do from the manual and the tutorial doesn’t work I wouldn’t have a clue and this is the reason I’m asking if I should purchase now or maybe wait a while longer and the purchase it.Please help me to decide as I’m also not as young as I used to be but very willing to learn this magnificent plane.
Thankyou in advance.

Welcome on board. No need to fear learning to fly this particular Boeing aircraft.

Just precisely what difficulty have you got with the Tutorial, as it is well written?
However, if it is overwhelming, we can more or less guide you to fly it short of holding your hands.

Feel free to ask questions.

IP Logged

Zdenek

Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Thankyou for your kind reply the manual and tutorial is well written however I for one learn more with photos and pictures and diagrams and that’s I’m not sure if I can learn just by writing itself.So far i have read the tutorial and I think I can start the 757 up but this is only because the pictures go only to that point.There are videos out there but I learn better by picture and photos tutorials.
Regards.

IP Logged

Colvale

Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Zdenek wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 11:11am:
Thankyou for your kind reply the manual and tutorial is well written however I for one learn more with photos and pictures and diagrams and that’s I’m not sure if I can learn just by writing itself.So far i have read the tutorial and I think I can start the 757 up but this is only because the pictures go only to that point.There are videos out there but I learn better by picture and photos tutorials.
Regards.

Well, then, there are YouTube tutorials out there if photos, pictures----although the Tutorial PDF File does have very clear succinct illustrations---- and videos are what you want. Just got to search for them.

Good Luck.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top