Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Unable to load up (Read 1957 times)
Theplaneguy787

Unable to load up
Dec 29th, 2018 at 1:50am
Print Post  
Hello
im using fsx windows 7 32 bit system.
I just went to install the 757-2pw i also have the 757-2rr but of coruse i need to use the 757-2pw first. When i tried to install it of two computers the download kept failing im not sure if that has anything to do with this but yes the download kept failing. upon install i did the normal stuff off anti-virus off all that stuff etc. The installion went fine but when i try to load up the plane in fsx it crahses the sim out. Not to sure as to what is happening as i have managed to have the 757-2pw loaded and working before i was apart of the beta and after that i went on fine but i was waiting for the 757-2rr after i got that and tried to isntall this is when all sorts of problems starting happening like there were panel mising. of the 757-2pw now it wont work at all. Please help. if your going to ask for logs or anything like that please tell me how to do them first. I have been stuck with this problems for months but i thought i had already posted something on the forums but got nothing. Not to sure what happened there but as you can sense after trying to get this working for a long time i really need some help.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Unable to load up
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 2:21am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Theplaneguy787

Unable to load up
Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 11:33am
Print Post  
i had previously posted about my 757 on windows 7 for fsx crashes my sim when selecting it on the "choose aircraft" page. I was told to diabale anti-virus as already stated i had disbaled antivirus when i first downlaoded it. The origonal issue was when i first downloaded it, it was fine but after selecting it a few times, there was problems and started to reinstall it often this began quite normal unitl today where it doesnt work at all. I orginally installed it with any 3rd party anti virus of. Worked fine but you told me to do it without windows defender so i ddisbaled that and i still have the same problem but i downloaded the 727 in down situations and it works fine, i never beleived the problem was anti virus because other products work fine. I said previously that it could be an issue with maybe how it downalaods the fact that it fails the download a few times, this may be casuing an incomplete file. Well like i said no problem with the 727. But i was able to downaload the 757 using my  4g with no issues. But never the less same problem. So yet again im stuffed no idea whats happening the only time i manamnged to get it working was by selecting the 757 in the sim rather on fsx main page but this worked once tried it again and just crashed the entire thing out.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 3:37pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Theplaneguy787

Reply #4 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:20am
Print Post  
I find it hard to be an av problem i dont have it. I only use windows defender and firewall i know i should a av problem but i dont but even with all these disbaled we still have an issue. I dont believe it is in this area. But i should say i also got the fa50x from carenardo if i spelt that right and im some issues there not sure if there linked but at least with yours it installs there doesnt thought i should jsut say but they are also saying anti-virus with possiblies with issues with the isp. There has been issues with multiple devies there is like page fail. or fialed certificate its defo an issue with the interent not to sure whats going of there. But i have used my 4g your know on phone and when i ahve done that the download went smoothey no stops as before. So just want to udnerstand where the problem areas may be. So if i inlucde the downloaded file can you please check it to see if its ok. Should narrow down the search.

IP Logged

Theplaneguy787

Reply #5 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:22am
Print Post  
in regards of your issue about the installion process. I didnt try to get rid of the files in the sim/airplanes folder thought that would work but nope. But windows wastn up to date doubt that would be a problem as when it first worked it was at the same stage but then with an updated product. never the less its updated and ill try that again.

IP Logged

Theplaneguy787

Reply #6 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 3:00am
Print Post  
ok i have tried everything you have suggested via anti virus and installion im stumped to what this could be. But i think this maybe just a in issue with your files. In that i have installed and reinstalled with my usal settings just flight products,another company. another company 787 and no issues at all. I even was able to sucesffuly reinstall another one of your products so perhaps im thinking maybe since the last time i installed and it worked by there is something in the file that is not being liked. Of course i treid different interent sourse and there was a message saying about harmfull files by igoned the warning messages. im not to sure if this maybe some built in intrent secuirty feature but if so i need some direction everything in regardess of anti virus,defender and wire walls is OFF. I sure i read somewhere about smart something that maybe it but im not to sure how to disbale it. But using chrome like i did eairler stoped the issue of downlaoding failing on firefox. But like i said that message but there wan option and i hit decline so as far as im concened it has not effected it. So yeah if you anything in regardess of some features stopping the download. That hasnt already been said. Then please do say so if not.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #7 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Now I'm totally confused.
1. The product's file full name is .........exe
2. You trying to do what exactly ...........
3. What exactly happens? Full error txt, screenshot etc.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top