Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Totally unsupported question for an expert.. (Read 1105 times)
unc1rlm

Totally unsupported question for an expert..
Oct 28th, 2018 at 10:52am
Print Post  
I have installed some aircraft...say 727-100/200 in p3dv4.3... Now understand I am using them strictly for ai at an airport no longer in use and was in use..the home of Piedmont Airlines....I worked for early 70's. This is purely for fun...

I have again the 727 and the real stairwell and cabin doors are open (Looks like DB Cooper was going to use the main cabin door and decided to use the stairwell instead...lol) when taxing, taxiway and no lights..is there a way to get the doors shut and stairwell shut and maybe some working lights.

I don't fly the planes right now because until they are brought up to speed, I won't use them as flyable. Besides Piedmont only had the 707/727/737 and other props...fh227/Martin 404/DC3/YS11a

UPDATE for anyone interested... I took some stuff out of the CS727-100 and put it in the aircraft cfg of a 737-400 and now the doors and stairwell are shut and its takes less runway for those short runways in small airportsĀ  Cheesy Will see if the lights work....uhmmm.

Cheesy CryWARMEST REGARDS TO ALL CS FANS!!!
Bob M.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top