Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Steering Tiller (Read 1291 times)
Jonathan93102

Steering Tiller
Sep 14th, 2018 at 4:12am
Print Post  
Hello all,

I love using this aircraft. I wonder is there a way to set a spare axis to the Steering Tiller. I believe an option was added but I can’t find any instructions on how to do this.

Does anyone know how?

Many thanks,

Jonathan

IP Logged

JasonPC

Re: Steering Tiller
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 3:11am
Print Post  
I don't have a device to use as a tiller so I have not tried this, but there are possibly a few ways.

If you have FSUIPC, this program is capable of assigning a tiller axis, however I do not know if it will function the same as the one built into the CS 757.

If you don't have FSUIPC you could try SPAD.next (payware, has a graphical interface) or LINDA (free, but basically a text editor for scripting commands in LUA) to program the tiller. Read the CS 757 SDK in the manual. There are instructions on how to program the built in functions which includes the tiller. See the LR.JPG file.

I believe the tiller is variable L14_001_LVR which would be converted into a number 2214001

I'm guessing they have it used as a knob.

If it was a knob you would have to set the LVAR "KLID" = to 2214001 for clockwise and -2214001 for counterclockwise.

Unfortunately it's not the most intuitive. I managed to get all the autopilot commands to work on my Saitek multipanel after a few hours of tinkering, so it does work with some trial and error.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top