Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Strobe Light (Read 1200 times)
cafc

Strobe Light
Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Good Morning,

Firstly may I take the time to thank you Captain Sim for this beautiful aircraft. I do however have one issue and a question for you also please.

Firstly, my strobe light positions on the Winglet model seems to be very far away from the winglet itself, from the side view it isn't massivly noticable however from the front and back of the plane it is. Is this normal ? If it is is there anyway I can bring it closer to the winglet itself?

I have attached a photo

Secondly will FSX see the -300 expansion? I can see on your website that the 200F is due to come in a add on but the -300 is listed on P3D only and not FSX?

thanks

CAFC

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Strobe Light
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Thanks.

cafc wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:46pm:
Firstly, my strobe light positions on the Winglet model seems to be very far away from the winglet itself, from the side view it isn't massivly noticable however from the front and back of the plane it is. If it is is there anyway I can bring it closer to the winglet itself?

No, you can't, it's animated in the model. And believe me, you don't want to, otherwise the strobes will blink through the winglets.

Quote:
Secondly will FSX see the -300 expansion?

Yes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top