Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Key Commands for AP/AT (Read 1208 times)
paul_smith_gw

Key Commands for AP/AT
Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Any key commands available for the AP/AT? I'd like to assign them to my hardware controls via FSUIPC but I cant find anything in the manual on what the commands are. Maybe I haven't looked in the correct section  Roll Eyes

&&&&

IP Logged

jalbino59

Re: Key Commands for AP/AT
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
paul_smith_gw wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:17pm:
Any key commands available for the AP/AT? I'd like to assign them to my hardware controls via FSUIPC but I cant find anything in the manual on what the commands are. Maybe I haven't looked in the correct section  Roll Eyes

I assign them using the P3d standard commands. I wish they,(Captain Sim) could implement a more elegant solution first press to disconnect and the second to silence the alarm, as it is currently the second press only re-engages the AP.

IP Logged

paul_smith_gw

Re: Key Commands for AP/AT
Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 2:04pm
Print Post  

jalbino59 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:58pm:
paul_smith_gw wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:17pm:

I assign them using the P3d standard commands. I wish they,(Captain Sim) could implement a more elegant solution first press to disconnect and the second to silence the alarm, as it is currently the second press only re-engages the AP.

can you tell me which commands you use? I just want to be able to assign the EPR button along with the AT and AP Disc..

&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top