Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Number 1 Generator Switch Sound (Read 554 times)
Randy Tyndall

Number 1 Generator Switch Sound
Mar 5th, 2018 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Hi all you diehard FS9 CS C-130 users and I know there are still many of you, like me, out there.

I still fly that beautiful sim and this beautiful aircraft, mostly to simulate the old Alaska LRRS support flights from when I was a member of the 616th Aerial Port Squadron at Elemndorf AFB in the 1980's.  Cape Lisburne, Tin City, Galena, Sparrevohn...been to all of them and loving it.

There is still one "bug" in my install I have never been able to track a fix down for.  There is no sound generated when I cycle the switch for the Number One Engine Generator.  The other three make a "click-click.......click" sound...nothing from number one. 

I've looked all through the sound files in the aircraft folder and the sound.ini in the FS9/Captain_Sim/C-130 folder and cannot find the cause. 

To be honest, I can't even find the sound entries for the other three generators that do work.  The gauge involved in the panel config is cs.c130.oh.vc!AcLoad and I can only assume there is an xml code within that gauge that generates (forgive the pun) the generator switch click sound, but have no idea how to fix it.

So, anyone else out there experience this "bug"?

If so, have you found a fix for it?

If so, what was the fix?

I know there is no support for this aircraft from Captain Sim...understandable...but surely someone out there in CS Land knows how to fix this, hmmmm?

Randy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top