Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Want Clarification (Read 1935 times)
JetRanger

JETRANGER

Want Clarification
Feb 15th, 2018 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
2/15/2018

I'd like clear and precise "Clarification" on Captain Sim Aircraft, All models & Versions.

When a Flight Simmer moves from the FSX Gold / Acceleration "Boxed Edition" ,, to,, the New Prepar 3D v4.2 version ~

and they already have several Captain Sim Aircrafts installed in their FSX Gold / Acceleration 

is their a Free Upgrade to make them work in the NEW Prepar3D V.2

or will they have to completely "RE'Purchase" all the Aircrafts , they've already have for their FSX Gold / Acceleration "BOXED" edition ?????????????????????????

I'd like this cleared up, and some users are mis understanding the actual Question when asked, and they are "ASSUMING" and taking for granted, that some users already have PREPAR 3D version whatever ,,,,,

I DO NOT have anything PREPAR3D as of yet and am holding off and will continue to hold off, until much of this UPDATE V.1000 Foolishness is over with !!!!

Keep in mind its NOT jhust Captain Sim Aircraft users have installed to keep up to date with, but also A2A Simulations line of Aircraft, and a host of other products that may or may NOT work in the new 2018 Prepar 3D V2.4 Versions.

I Frankly don't care to lose a bunch of nice expensive PAYWARE Aircraft, Scenery and utilities, just to move to another kinda of Developed / kinda NOT simulator Platform, that obviously is going to kick out a lotta Aircraft and render them un'useable !!

So, would somecody who's currently using the BOXED version of FSX have to re'purchase all the Captain Sim Aircraft they've already got,, to work in that PREPAR3D V2.4 ????????

Thank You for your response !!!

YouTube  
IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Want Clarification from Captain Sim issue !!
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Sorry, but you really should have proof read your post. You have written "the NEW Prepar3D V.2", and then later on wrote "to work in that PREPAR3D V2.4", so I have to assume that you mean Prepar3D v4.2.
The answer: You will have to buy them all again for P3D v4.x.

So far, only the 757 Captan III, and 737 Captain are available for P3D v4, and I haven't tested the 737 in v4.2 yet, so I'll go and do it now.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

JetRanger

JETRANGER

Re: Want Clarification from Captain Sim issue !!
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Your correct, I should of POOOF'ed my post before Roasting it !!!!  Cheesy Grin Undecided

Next time I'll do a Wetter Job !!!!

YouTube  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top