Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Layout possibilities for CS Cabin (Read 281 times)
Capt. Bill

Layout possibilities for CS Cabin
Feb 12th, 2018 at 12:46am
Print Post  
So I heard there was talk of loosing the virtual Cabin due to needing a performance booster..

I'm kind of on the fence about this cause I too did notice a performance hit coming into KIAH tonight, but at the same time a love for the virtual cabin still exist with me.  Also I had a vision and hopefully adding in the lay down seats like my United Airlines and AA has in their First Class Buisness Class seating.

So I think i might have an idea, first clear off the counter so everything is in the cart unseen, the ability if in virtual cabin of turning on the tv monitors other on the tv monitors other wise they remain off, which should pick up some performance there instead of them being automatically on which is probably dropping some performance. don't know how much it will pick up by having the tv monitors off by default but should be more than having them on..

I was thinking maybe we could have a couple choiced within ACE to choose from..

A) Standard Virtual Cabin as we have now, maybe with no tv monitors at all

B) VC no Virtual Cabin

C) VC + NEW Virtual Cabin with layout seats no food on the shelf of the counter in the galleys, all food is in the food trays. Non visible to help with fps & also all tv monitors defaulted too off but can be turned on if like but will hurt performance beware..

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/travel/inflight/aircraft/757/200/defaul...

resized-bc-680x365_c.jpg ( 48 KB | 46 Downloads )
resized-bc-680x365_c.jpg

Capt. Bill

IP Logged

Darien

Re: Layout possibilities for CS Cabin
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 3:19am
Print Post  
but that's a whole new model.. They can't just simply make a different virtual cabin. As great as that sounds, I think it may be great and nicely detailed as it is.  Undecided

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Re: Layout possibilities for CS Cabin
Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 3:03am
Print Post  
1. We are not losing the virtual cabin, we are getting the ability to include it, or not include it (just like it is for the 707 Captain).
2. Why do they have to do it to suit the United Airlines and AA layouts? What about doing layouts for other airlines?

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 7 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Home 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top