Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
 25 SYSTEMS (OTHER THAN FMC, MCP, CRT DYSPLAYS) (Read 8427 times)
violinvelocity

Re: SYSTEMS (OTHER THAN FMC, MCP, CRT DYSPLAYS)
Reply #45 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
violinvelocity wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:29pm:
With fuel pumps off, the PRESS lights should not extinguish when the crossfeed valve is pushed in

AIIR#4

Again, guys (sigh)... simple system logic. The PRESS lights are due to low output pressure. If you turn on the crossfeed valve you're just opening up a connection between two fuel manifolds- not increasing the fuel pressure at all. The pressure lights should still be illuminated.  It is a systems logic bug in the CS757.

Attached is a snapshot from our systems trainer.

Can't agree. As per FCOM 12.20.3:  L/R fuel press lights are inhibited when the fuel cross feed valve is open.

IP Logged

littlerocky

Reply #46 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
The radio panel does not respond to a key press [Standby frequency (swap)]. In other aircraft it works (eg *MDG). For this reason, add-ons such as the Pro ATC / X can not use the frequency. Error lies with the Captainsim III 757. Sorry for my English Smiley

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #47 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
BEYOND THIS POINT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON  VERSION 1.1

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #48 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:35am
Print Post  
When I select Cold And Dark from the panel states, the Engine Start Selector switches are set to GND FIXED, so as soon as I EP and EA, the engines start to spool up. I thought they would/should be set to OFF, or maybe even AUTO.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.2
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

ToddL

Reply #49 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
I did a flight yesterday using the standard/original EADI.  I think the speed indicator on the left hand side is operating backwards.  When I was too fast it showed me going slow and when I was too slow it showed me going too fast.  I will check again later to confirm.  Thanks!

Todd

Regards,&&&&Todd

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #50 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
BEYOND THIS POINT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE 1.1 HOTFIX 3

IP Logged

tommchowat

Reply #51 - Jun 21st, 2018 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Hi Guys.

I can't seem to get the inner knob on the ADF receiver to set tenths. Example, I want to set 402.5, but can only set 402.0 or 403.0.

Also I found that on the FO's ND, I get a TERR RANGE DISAGREE flag with TERR selected and the range selector disagrees with the one on the captain's side.

I also mentioned elsewhere, I can't use the STEP function on the FO's FMC unless the captains FMC is on LEGS and ND on PLAN too.

So with the last two problems in mind, seems the plane isn't designed for people who like to fly on the right. Giving the FO total control of his EFIS settings would be great.

IP Logged

75-Mechanic

Reply #52 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Captains window does open in flight at altitude 17000FT. Cabin was pressurized. I dont think that this is possible. Even if you are on low altitudes it wouldnt pop open that easy. Never tried it thow Grin. But honestly physically I dont think this is possible at 17000 and pressurized. Same for sitting in the cabin and clicking on the Entry doors you immediately get the cabin altitude warning. However when deppressurized it should be possible. Also wind noise should increase when opening window inflight and depressurized.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #53 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
BEYOND THIS POINT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE 1.1 HOTFIX 4

IP Logged

tommchowat

Reply #54 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Here's one that's annoying me. ILS landing, Autopilot and autothrottle disengaged, flight directors on. As soon as I close the thrust and flare for landing, I get a master caution, EICAS 'Autopilot' message and a yellow line through my GS FMA. See picture.

img host

I've tried it with all three autopilots and the same thing happens.

AIIR#4

Curious as to what additional information is required?

IP Logged

trevors

Reply #55 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
I am also getting this in FSX.

Trevor

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #56 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 12:54am
Print Post  
I assume the CAUTION warning is because you have disabled/disconnected the AP and AT, but I have no idea why you get the "yellow line through my GS FMA" though.

The AIIR#4 means this:

4. Please provide a reference to the Manual page #.
CS Manual is based on the original Boeing's FCOM. For obvious reasons we cannot do all operators optional equipment variants.
It's not a bug if it's not in the Manual.

In some cases we can consider a reference to an operator's official Manual or CBT.
But any info from a third party software or from personal experience IS NOT a reference material.

Also the Manual reference page # is absolutely required for all flight related and performance comments as we cannot work with the "slower-faster" kind of data. Official Boeings' numbers are absolutely required.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.2
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

tommchowat

Reply #57 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 6:04am
Print Post  
Caution shouldn't be happening, I've disconnected the AP and AT in the conventional ways 2 or 3 minutes ago, why would it give me a caution in the flare?

And I know that's what AIIR4 means, I'm just curious as to what I'm meant to be referencing in the manual... It's not supposed to happen, so it's probably not in the manual...

IP Logged

75-Mechanic

Reply #58 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
"Bank Angle" Alarm only comes on once. (first time you turn) Second and all other times you exceed the limits it wouldtn come at least at my SIM.

IP Logged

75-Mechanic

Reply #59 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Flaps would not retract on "ELEC PUMPS" on Ground with Engines shut down but ENG pumps selected ON. They only start moving until ENG stops spinning (ENG pump stops rotation) should move on Elec pumps also. Much slower but they should go from FLAPS 30 to FLAPS UP without a problem. Also PTU switch on P61 not switchable.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top