Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Help with 737. Things are broken. (Read 2191 times)
Casen_

Help with 737. Things are broken.
Feb 28th, 2017 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Hello, I am having issues with my P3D version of the 737. I am using the csz732_1700 installer.

A bunch of systems in the plane itself are not working.

I originally loaded the plane after the default F22 flight where the engines are running.

When the 737 loads up, the engines are on but the generators and everything else are turned off.

Turning on the generators gets the power to the rest of the systems.

Ok, I want to try cold and dark.

I turn off the engines, and turn off every switch.

Now, I turn on the battery and standby power and nothing happens. No lights, no sounds, nothing at all changes to let me know I turned on power to the cockpit.

Next, I try the APU. Press the switch forward and nothing happens. I try holding it for 10, 20, 30 seconds. Nothing happens.

Ok, something there is broken.

Next, I try using ground power. I open up the menu icon selector and click the EP to enable the power. The icon turns yellow and the GRD POWER AVAILABLE notifier turns blue and then instantly all the fans in the cockpit start running. These should not start until I trip the GRD POWER switch.

Ok, I press the GRD POWER switch and nothing happens. The switch instantly (like 1/100th of a second) goes back to it starting position and nothing else happens. Power does not get to the rest of the plane.

So, the APU will not start and GRD POWER doesn't work.

This makes starting the plane impossible. CTRL+E does work, but I want to do it myself. Even using CTRL+E to start the engines, I still cannot enable GRD POWER nor can I start the APU.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice now.

IP Logged

Casen_

Re: Help with 737. Things are broken.
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2017 at 1:37am
Print Post  
Ok,

I found the problem after 5 re installs, 7 computer restarts, and deleting P3D files.

If you close the BAT cover without putting the BAT switch to ON... Battery power does not happen. Closing the cover visually moves the switch to ON, but it does not actually give you power.

You need to open the cover and left click the switch once and everything will power up. The visual part of the switch will not move since it is already in ON...

Well, there goes my Monday off.

I'm going to make a pizza or something.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top