Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Need To Share (Read 1713 times)
Ebodee

Need To Share
Mar 2nd, 2015 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Captain, thank you!  You have produced some very nice aircraft, particularly the Nostalgy series I am very interested in.  The attention to detail and systems modeling is delightful.  Quite hard to decide a favorite between the 707, 727, 737, and L-1011.  Sure, there are minor issues with each aircraft and applicable community tweaks but what I most enjoy is the systems modeling and encourage Captain toke it the highest priority for 100% completion as well as the FDE.

The visual experience of all commercial aircraft (I own them all) is second to none.  For example, the competing L-1011 does no justice to the appearance of the bird like Captain has.  Please keep striving for more perfection in visual, frame-rate friendly appearance, complete systems modeling, and flight dynics accuracy.  Price is not the question for someone like me owning every commercial product.

Please continue the Nostalgy series and consider the DC-8, MD-80, DC-10, 747-200 and all with freight expansions.  You already have a buyer ready to throw my wallet at your company.  Just do it please!

For those of you reading that don't know, CS Nostalgy or Pro Line are not CTRL-E aircraft by far but very well modeled and simulated aircraft in some ways,  when comparing equivalent products, superior to the pricey competition in many ways that include what CS is willing to include that the competition just excludes by deaming it unimportant.  CS doesn't do that and why this company has my money and I consider their name equal with other high-end and very expensive developers.

In closing,  evaluate the products for yourself.  I have and putting together videos to showcase them with complete preflights.  Judge the products for yourself rather than read or hear the opinion of someone else.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Need To Share
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Thank you for your comments!

IP Logged

raulpinard

Re: Need To Share
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 3:20pm
Print Post