Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Voice control for 727 including emergency handling (Read 2782 times)
FS++

Voice control for 727 including emergency handling
May 25th, 2014 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Hi Folks.

check out this short video showing what you can do with CS 727.

Enlist the help of a virtual crew and perform just about any procedure you like.

Demo is available from:

http://www.multicrewxp.com

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Voice control for 727 including emergency handling
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2014 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Thanks. That will come in very handy on the Captain Sim 727. Smiley Grin

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Fly from Portland

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2014 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Nice to watch, but so many voices makes it confusing. Plus they are computer generated voices so sometimes hard to understand at first. Accents are a little off for me. Undecided Huh

Marc&&Dell XPS 8300 AMD Radeon HD 6450&&Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU@2.90GHz&&6 GB 64 bit&&&&

IP Logged

highflight

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2014 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Fly from Portland wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 9:52pm:
Nice to watch, but so many voices makes it confusing. Plus they are computer generated voices so sometimes hard to understand at first. Accents are a little off for me. Undecided Huh

Hello there.

The "voices" are ATC from Radar Contact v4. Correctly addressed with emergency procedural flows.  Other ATC can be used but do not have emergency procedural flows. Certainly not ones that allow you to chose which of the emergency services you require, when you land.

The other "voices" are the first officer and the flight engineer. These are not computer generated, they are high quality recorded voices from real people. The first officer is a real one that I know well Cheesy

The cabin crew voices are what anyone can achieve by ising MCE's import sound feature. Its very simple to import any sound or voice from anywhere and place it into an MCE flow. This makes any scenario possible. (No one else has commercially done that) In fact you can even record your own or another persons voice and add that to a flow. So you can simulate any scenario that your imagination permits. (Air rage, drunken passenger, cracked windshield, smoke in cockpit....etc)  Things get noisy and confusing in an emergency, this software allows us to simulate that.

Since the 727 is a "Classic" airliner, expertly created by Captain Sim ( no one else has bothered) we now have a complete three man crew, by using MCE.

Of further note is the MCE checklist function, which has a triple crew procedure giving a double and in some cases triple confirmation on read back. (no other company has bothered to implement this) The swich states are recognised by MCE and flagged and altered as required. Further to that, if you are a captain/ex captain or have experience with checklists or procedural flows from your previous flying experience, you can alter add or amend the MCE checklists and flows to suit your requirements.

Just a few thoughts.

Best regards
David

On You Tube as David Herky

IP Logged

Fly from Portland

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2014 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Actually I was not watch the emergency video, I was watching your other video that was posted. Some of the repeated comments by someone in the cockpit made me think how nuts. e.g. that is very nice of you captain. Give me a break on that one. Cheesy

Marc&&Dell XPS 8300 AMD Radeon HD 6450&&Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU@2.90GHz&&6 GB 64 bit&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top