Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17  Send TopicPrint
 25 SYSTEMS ISSUES (programming only) (Read 99237 times)
Markoz
Beta Team

Re: SYSTEMS ISSUES (Logics and programming only)
Reply #225 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
delta1245 wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 4:05pm:
OMGosh I just noticed that you replied, omgosh I'm so late I'm sorry, and yes I believe I'm a little over exaggerating things as I just completed my first 2 flights the other day and they were so AWESOME!!!!!

I did a trip with ATL-KMIA AND LAX-PHNL, they were so much fun, and the dlc on approach really does like to keep you at your current pitch IF you have sufficient speed lol.

But yes Thank You so much for replying to me Markoz and sorry that I was late after wanting someone to reply so bad!!!

No worries. There were other posts after my reply and it starts to get a little hard to filter which reply goes where. Wink

I am really pleased that those two flights were so AWESOME!!!!!.

I haven't added up all of the hours I have spent flying the CS L-1011 in a long time, but last time I did (30th January 2014), I already had a total of 97.7 hours! I have added a lot more since then, but have not bothered to add them up, 100 hours in such a short time was mind boggling.
Cheesy Grin

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD, 1x2TB SSHD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x2TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.4
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

TB994

Reply #226 - Feb 28th, 2015 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Hi i buy the L1011 for P3D but I d'ont have a landing gear and cockpit dosen't work. I reinstalled several times with manual activation but it does not matter. please can you help me Sad ??

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #227 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 1:10am
Print Post  
TB994 wrote on Feb 28th, 2015 at 10:31pm:
Hi i buy the L1011 for P3D but I d'ont have a landing gear and cockpit dosen't work. I reinstalled several times with manual activation but it does not matter. please can you help me Sad ??

You might need to do a full uninstall/reinstall:

KB #685:

Q: How to reinstall a product?

A:
Quite a number of "issues" are caused by using of outdated version of a product. Prior to submitting a support request please make sure you have current version of a product.

To reinstall a product please perform the following steps in exact order:
Uninstall the product:
1. Go to Start> Programs> Captain Sim.
2. Select the product you wish to uninstall.
3. Click uninstall icon.

Install the product:
4. Make sure you have the latest version of the product
5. Run the product installer (the .exe file) and follow the prompts.
Please note: valid Order Number and Internet connection are required for installation/activation.

Please make sure you run the installation file as Administrator and that "User Account Control" is disabled (for Vista and Windows7), it limits admins ability to install programs.

If regular reinstall did not fix your problem you can try to clean registry.
Please be careful and do it on your own risk!

How to clean Registry:
1. Uninstall the product
2. Go to Start> Run. Type: regedit, click OK.
3. Find the product entry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CaptainSim\ (please note, for Windows 64bit versions it is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\CaptainSim\)
For example: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CaptainSim\C130XPRO
Make sure you are going to delete correct folder!
4. Delete the product entry folder.
5. Restart your computer.
6. Install the product.

If you stil have issues and the above does not help we must admit your system configuration is a rare exception. You can try to install the product on another system or request a refund.

Note. I recommend that you do a Manual Offline Activation when you reactivate the L-1011.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD, 1x2TB SSHD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x2TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.4
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

TB994

Reply #228 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 1:51am
Print Post  
Hi thanks for reply I have unistall the captain sim delete the good registery and install with administrator rights and manual activation but i have again the same problem no landing gear and gauge dosen't working ...

IP Logged

TB994

Reply #229 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
i find the solution the problem was the sim connect of p3d just install and it works thanks for help

IP Logged

Pete D

Reply #230 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Hi, I've installed 1011 onto my computer however my FSX crashes when it tries to load ;(

My system meets all of the system requirements and loads all other aircrafts fine however this one.

I've attempted to uninstall and reinstall the program without success Sad Can someone please assist me in what to look for?

Background System Info
using Flight Simulator X
Windows 8

Twitter  
IP Logged

theontret86

Reply #231 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
today i uninstalled the L1011 to install the SP1.3, however on the installer it doesnt not ask me to activate my product and when i get in the FSX no landing gear and also no gauges, looks like i pirated it. after many unistalls and installs (even clearing my registry) nothing....

I run on Windows 10 and the SP1.2 worked fine here

IP Logged

martin88

Reply #232 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
The Autopilot has a problem with AT holding speed. The thrust levers move forward and back and the engine rpm de and increases.
It is not evey time but most of the time

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #233 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
BEYOND THIS POINT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON  VERSION 1.3

IP Logged

Samolyet

Reply #234 - Sep 25th, 2015 at 5:08am
Print Post  
Hello all!

I'm now having troubles upon updating to 1.3.  Now the aircraft when selected gives the error "Invalid entry point in SimConnect.dll in module l112.sys.dll" and then FSX crashes before the flight can load.  Any ideas?

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #235 - Sep 25th, 2015 at 8:05am
Print Post  
Please submit new ticket via Support System.

IP Logged

Free Flightdeckmag

Reply #236 - Sep 25th, 2015 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
After update (deinstallation, installation 1.3) EZDOK is lost. No way to get it back. Did everything, register ezdoks dll ... and more. But no success.
Deinstall CS1011, EZDOK didn't come back. This is really bad. It is not in the FSX menu, and it is not working and if I try to reinstall EZDOK, it didn't change anything.

Now deleted all captain sim 1011 entries in fsx.cfg. This way I can use EZDOK with other airplanes. Maybe there is a solution for this in future.

IP Logged

STRELOK2014

Reply #237 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Can you add the option to change the display fuel quantity at engeneer fuel panel as weight (LBS to kilograms)

IP Logged

TechRep

Reply #238 - Dec 28th, 2015 at 1:38am
Print Post  
With V1.3, the autopilot mode lateral mode seems to disengage a few hours in to flight. Could be heading, Heading (with Nav/INS). It just disengages and starts circling. If I re-engage, it stays on for about 10-15 minutes then disengages again.

IP Logged

Arthur

Reply #239 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 12:39am
Print Post  
The main issue:  Has anyone successfully loaded and flown the L1011 in Windows 10 PRO using FSX Only?

I am new to this board.  I have done as much research as possible in this forum, to the best of my ability, and could not find my exact problem.  However, I did follow the advice about reinstalling and cleaning the registry, alas to no avail.

I submitted a work ticket to Captain Sim, and after trying several different things with the team member, he could no longer help me and directed me to the board for further help.

I do realize Captain Sim is not tested on Windows 10.  However, FSX works fine. 

I would appreciate any advice.  Thank you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top