Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Customizable cabin? (Read 1788 times)
Ghjiop

Customizable cabin?
Jul 14th, 2013 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
For the 777 I believe that there should be an option in ACE where you can choose which classes you want on your 777 so that we dont have to use an entirely different plane for the the cabin. 
For example, if you want the economy class, economy+business, economy+first, etc. you can have that.
This would really make the plane a whole lot better (for me at least) and I hope that Captain Sim considers it.

IP Logged

JaskanFactor

Re: Customizable cabin?
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2013 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Ghjiop wrote on Jul 14th, 2013 at 7:29pm:
For the 777 I believe that there should be an option in ACE where you can choose which classes you want on your 777 so that we dont have to use an entirely different plane for the the cabin.  
For example, if you want the economy class, economy+business, economy+first, etc. you can have that.
This would really make the plane a whole lot better (for me at least) and I hope that Captain Sim considers it.

I purchased the cap sim 777 rather than wait for other cause cap sim always does cabin.

But now cap sim 777 has no cabin, you guys are loosing your nitche, which is cabin, and definatly not systems, we already get that from other. Maybe you guys should team up, and save us some resoruces.

Failing that, cap sim please do the cabins, we already know how to compromise with your systems, so long as we can get away from the cockpit and into a nicely done CS cabin   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top