Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
AXIS CALIBRATION (Read 1638 times)
Shermann

AXIS CALIBRATION
Feb 16th, 2013 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
HI !

I use FSuicp to assign axix and calibrate them. Iuse the profiles so at moment i have 3 different profiles, BOEING for all planes using a yoke , AIRBUS for all planes using a stick and PROPELLERS for all planes that use a mixtur and prop controll.

The Boeing profile works fine with another company , with quality wings , with another company  but with CS777 i have a problem that when i disconnect the autopilot the plane roll on right even if the yoke is centered and to keep the plane straight i have to fight.

The more i have another problem with rudder. I assigned the brakes and when i press the right brake i read the red writting differential brake but the plane doesnt brake if i press the left one the plane brakes but doesnt move slifglty on left it is like i press both pedals.

Is there any kind of calibration probpem or it is the plane?

Thanks

Alfredo

IP Logged

Shermann

Re: AXIS CALIBRATION
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
None of u use FSUICP to assign axes?

IP Logged

Saratoga

Re: AXIS CALIBRATION
Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Shermann wrote on Feb 18th, 2013 at 3:18pm:
None of u use FSUICP to assign axes?

I have a Saitek X52. I assign as much as I can including the axes in FSX. The rest I assign through the Saitek software. I have FSUIPC installed but primarily for CTDs. I don't use it for for the joystick at all. I do have differential brakes set on the rear hat switch of my throttle and it works fine.

I've had calibration issues which can be quite frustrating. Try FSX calibration and also use any software that came with your joystick. You may have to unplug the joystick, uninstall driver, reboot and reinstall driver.

Ben

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top