Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Cockpit view(s) - plural (Read 3042 times)
sebulba

Cockpit view(s) - plural
Jan 23rd, 2013 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Good Evening Members.
This is my first post..I've just downloaded the CS 757, having previously used the PSS 757 in fs9. (I now have Win 7 64bit and fsx)
I have an issue with both the 2D and 3DVC cockpit views in that I cannot see the outside when rolling/airborne/landing. I guess I must have pressed something I shouldn't and don't know how to get JUST an outside view. I've tried to attach a screen shot which is supposed to show the Cockpit view looking out towards EGKK on finals, but the a/c tail can be seen in like a BEHIND second window. I know what I want to say, but maybe not how to put it (apologies for that)
Any help is appreciated.......

Paul

Capt__Sim_B757_FD_view_3.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Cockpit view(s) - plural
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2013 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Try pressing F11 (default key for "locked spot" view). Looking at your attached image, It looks like you pressed SHIFT+1 to display the Captains 2D Panel. Pressing SHIFT+1 again will remove it.

If you want to see which 2D panels are open, use ALT > View > Instrument and any open panels will have a tick beside them.

Use SHIFT+F10 to open the kneeboard, click on the Keys icon and it will bring up a list of many of the keyboard commands/shortcuts. I used to have the kneeboard showing most of the time when I first started using FSX. Even now I bring it up every now and then to find a keyboard command/shortcut, and I have using only FSX for about 4 years now.

Hope this helps.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

sebulba

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2013 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Markoz wrote on Jan 25th, 2013 at 2:25am:
Try pressing F11 (default key for "locked spot" view). Looking at your attached image, It looks like you pressed SHIFT+1 to display the Captains 2D Panel. Pressing SHIFT+1 again will remove it.

If you want to see which 2D panels are open, use ALT > View > Instrument and any open panels will have a tick beside them.

Use SHIFT+F10 to open the kneeboard, click on the Keys icon and it will bring up a list of many of the keyboard commands/shortcuts. I used to have the kneeboard showing most of the time when I first started using FSX. Even now I bring it up every now and then to find a keyboard command/shortcut, and I have using only FSX for about 4 years now.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mark

Yes it does, and yes it helps

Many Thanks

IP Logged

SEAN ZARELLA

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2013 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
when i have my 10 posts ill be posting my real cs757 simpit !

IP Logged

SEAN ZARELLA

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2013 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
Since i am unable to start any new topic, this fit as close as possible to my subject,

This is my captain sim 757 simpit using eyefinity  and Fspanel Studio

and my monitor setup using eyefinity

Current setup
AMD phenom II 4 core 955 BE Overclocked 4ghz
16 ghz OC ddr3 1600 ram
amd 7870 ghz edition card
3  5830 x 1980 monitors 23" 1 1920 x 1080 monitors 23" for lower mip
1 hdmi 1 dvi 2 x mini display port to dvi
1 9.7 ips touch screen tablet for touchscreen FMC using airdisplay

2 Saitek throttle quadrants with custom handles.
1 ch products yoke
1 Saitek switch panel
1 Saitek radio panel
1 Oneshop pulse usb plug board for fuel cut off and parking brake switch on pedestal.
1 12 port powered usb hub
Sound blaster Audigy es platinum sound card.

Ultimate terrain USA, AES weather, Rex Textures, Zinertek water,
fs dreamteam KORD KJFK
FLYtampa KBOS KTPA
Imagine  KLGA
Uk2000 EGLL
sunny sky KPHL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top