Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Taxi to gate (Read 3063 times)
Rajaz

Taxi to gate
Oct 19th, 2012 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Anyone who have "taxi to gate" problems after you reached an airport? Everytime I fly my 767 and get to the airport and would like to taxi to the gate, I get the option and I choose the option but it doesn't work.

The takeoff request works but not taxi to gate. This is only when I use my 767 and never on the FSX airplanes.

Is it an FSX problem or Captain 767 problem?

IP Logged

AirCanadaGuy
Ex Member

Re: Taxi to gate
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:46am
Print Post  
Not sure but it has never happend to me. Perhaps it's FSX and only certain airports?

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:30am
Print Post  
I get this a lot! Here is why:

(1) No 'Heavy' Gates at the airport.
The only fix for this to have the airport made with larger gates by a 3rd Party developer, or to use a program that allows you to make make larger Gates at the airport.

(2) The 'Heavy' Gates are not available because AI aircraft are using them all. I get this a lot because I use UT2, so my airports always have plenty of AI traffic, and if I can't park.
If you are only using default AI traffic, go to Options > Settings > Display > Traffic and reduce the airliner traffic.
If you are using UT2, then use CTRL+SHIFT+T to stop the traffic (mine restarts after about 5 minutes but it gives me time to be allotted a Gate by the ATC).
If you are using any other 3rd Party traffic, read the instructions to find out what commands might stop/start/reset etc.

Hope this helps.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

salenajack

Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2022 at 6:33am
Print Post  
We offer the best London Airport Transfer Taxi service which is a service that helps when you're near to a variety of taxis as well as other London taxis that take passengers to airports that could be confusing to navigate. We provide a no-limits greeting and meet-and-greet that lets you take advantage of our numerous connection options to terminals at airports including London Heathrow, Gatwick, Southend, Stansted, London City, Luton Cambridge, Bristol, Windsor Castle and many air terminals that are considered across London and the areas that connect them. This will help you feel at ease while traveling.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top