Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
737 Captain further development (Read 5194 times)
Nikdunaev

737 Captain further development
Aug 19th, 2012 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Hello

Are you going to improve the 737 Captain's visual model in any way?

It would be very nice, to see some eye candies, like all escape slides, not only three of them, animated, all doors (incl. overwing hatches), blinds, galley boxes, and passenger seats animated in the cabin, passenger signs, emergency lights, individual lights, a button to secure the passenger cabin, like in the 727 Captain, all lights, avalible in the real cocpit and cabin, and independant variable intensity controls for them, all of the exterior lights, not modeled yet and switches for them, some useful things, like kneeboards with maps in the cockpit and sun shields (these may be useful in FSX too), like in the 777 Captain's cockpit, etc...

Can you make a realistic gradual engine start with corresponding sounds and indications, instead of a rapid blast to nearly max N1/N2/EGT at the moment of the ignition, and then a slow decrease to idle, like in the default planes?

Also, it would be nice, if you add options not to see passengers in the exterior view, not to have a default NAV-GPS switch in the cockpit, and to have a cockpit for INS-equipped aircaft (CDU, MSU, etc...), and a panel.cfg for them.

Are you going to add the controls and systems, that are not modeled at the moment, or the current condition is the final one?

Also, I would like to see working fire protection and other emergency systems, because failures are in the list of the simulated features.

If anyone is interested in that too, please, support the topic!

Thank You!

IP Logged

marvic

Re: 737 Captain further development
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Nikdunaev wrote on Aug 19th, 2012 at 2:28pm:
Hello

Are you going to improve the 737 Captain's visual model in any way?

It would be very nice, to see some eye candies, like all escape slides, not only three of them, animated, all doors (incl. overwing hatches), blinds, galley boxes, and passenger seats animated in the cabin, passenger signs, emergency lights, individual lights, a button to secure the passenger cabin, like in the 727 Captain, all lights, avalible in the real cocpit and cabin, and independant variable intensity controls for them, all of the exterior lights, not modeled yet and switches for them, some useful things, like kneeboards with maps in the cockpit and sun shields (these may be useful in FSX too), like in the 777 Captain's cockpit, etc...

Can you make a realistic gradual engine start with corresponding sounds and indications, instead of a rapid blast to nearly max N1/N2/EGT at the moment of the ignition, and then a slow decrease to idle, like in the default planes?

Also, it would be nice, if you add options not to see passengers in the exterior view, not to have a default NAV-GPS switch in the cockpit, and to have a cockpit for INS-equipped aircaft (CDU, MSU, etc...), and a panel.cfg for them.

Are you going to add the controls and systems, that are not modeled at the moment, or the current condition is the final one?

Also, I would like to see working fire protection and other emergency systems, because failures are in the list of the simulated features.

If anyone is interested in that too, please, support the topic!

Thank You!

I doubt your list of wants will be filled. It would be a huge modeling job. The updates are sure to be about bug fixes and CFG tweaks.
As for getting rid of the default GPS and adding a CDU or FMC. Not going to happen. This topic has been discussed to death and CS final word is that it is a classic airliner from the sixties and seventies. It was designed to fly by VOR's and NDB's. The default GPS was put in help people with learning to fly VOR's with situation awareness
I Highly doubt a Sperry 177 will ever get modeled either. No worries for me, I knew that before I purchased it. Good luck with your WANTS list.

Cheers, Mark Win7 64bit, i5 2500K 4.2Ghz, Gigabit Z68X-UD4-BE, GSkill 12800 DDR3 8gig ram, GTX960,WD 2t, 250gb SSD, P3Dv3, GSX, REX E. EZDok, Accu-Feel, ORBX,Track IR5, Saitek PRO; Yoke, pedals, Xtra throttles & headset

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2012 at 3:04am
Print Post  
To see all four escape slides, put the airstairs away and the escape slide for the main door will appear (see attached image).

But as for the rest, I think that Marvic nailed it very well.

737_escape_slides.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.2
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

Todd_F
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2012 at 2:14am
Print Post  
marvic wrote on Aug 19th, 2012 at 5:02pm:
I Highly doubt a Sperry 177 will ever get modeled either. No worries for me, I knew that before I purchased it.

You are probably correct; however, I really hope you are wrong. I have zero interest in the 100 or 200, only the 200 adv.

I won't be upset if they never do it, just dissapointed.

IP Logged

marvic

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2012 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
marvic wrote on Aug 19th, 2012 at 5:02pm:
I Highly doubt a Sperry 177 will ever get modeled either. No worries for me, I knew that before I purchased it.

You are probably correct; however, I really hope you are wrong. I have zero interest in the 100 or 200, only the 200 adv.

I won't be upset if they never do it, just dissapointed.

I really hope I am wrong too................... Shocked

Cheers, Mark Win7 64bit, i5 2500K 4.2Ghz, Gigabit Z68X-UD4-BE, GSkill 12800 DDR3 8gig ram, GTX960,WD 2t, 250gb SSD, P3Dv3, GSX, REX E. EZDok, Accu-Feel, ORBX,Track IR5, Saitek PRO; Yoke, pedals, Xtra throttles & headset

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top