Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 It doesn't work (Read 24798 times)
RodeoGeorge

Re: It doesn't work
Reply #15 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
I installed CSWR last night on the FSX computer (trying to install on the client computer did not work).

Still very low on the learning curve, but it initially appears to me that the "gain" control works backwards, i.e., minimum gain results in maximum WX display and vice versa.

Have to be honest and admit I haven't thoroughly read the manual yet.  Today's project.

Also need to determine if it displays WX injected by REXE+OD.  WX here in AZ has been so nice there is little to display.  I'll have to generate a pseudo WX scheme.

RodeoGeorge

IP Logged

thangphung

Reply #16 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
Hi, I'm having the same problem but mind is even worst. I have a black screen with no button or anything. Please  help me

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2015 at 1:43am
Print Post  
thangphung wrote on Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:12pm:
Hi, I'm having the same problem but mind is even worst. I have a black screen with no button or anything. Please  help me

This often occurs if either the Activation doesn't work correctly, or it didn't install correctly.

Reinstall it and select Repair when given the option to Repair or Remove.

For Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1 make sure you right click on the installer and select Run as administrator from the list.

You might also need to turn you Anti-Virus software off, or simply disable the shields while you install it.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Berlopez

Denmark<br />

Reply #18 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Hope you have sorted it out,in case it was Online activation. Mine works by the book, so here is some advice how perhaps you can get it Work.

Fallowing instructions how to use it. Load you default flight, then change to a plane where you have the wx installed and then proceed...
At the Lower Left hand buttom, go thru the four steps and let it load, it might just take a minute, ( Be sure you haave some weather loaded into the flight ) You can choose actual weather or from the weather themes. I always experiment with STORMY Weather and it always gives me a nice colorful reading Cheesy Hope these steps help.

Berlopez

<div class=
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top