Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14  Send TopicPrint
 25 FLIGHT MODEL (Read 136430 times)
Markoz
Beta Team

Re: FLIGHT MODEL
Reply #180 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 5:51am
Print Post  
amahran wrote on Jul 28th, 2014 at 2:58am:
On a landing roll (autobrakes 2), the aircraft seems to start yawing to the left (regardless of where the crosswind is coming from), almost going off the side of the runway.

It's pretty much uncontrollable until the plane reaches a low enough speed for nose wheel steering to matter.

This has happened on 3 out of 4 flights.

I might experiment with it for a while to find out what's causing it.

This has never happened to me when I have used autobrakes 2 (or any other autobrake setting for that matter), and I use autobrakes 2 most of the time. Undecided

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD, 1x2TB SSHD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x2TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.5
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.5

IP Logged

EasyEE11

Reply #181 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 3:43am
Print Post  
I am looking at purchasing the 777 however, I would like to know if the issue of non-compatiability with Active Sky has been resolved. A review stated that in order to successfully fly the CS777 ASN had to be turned off. Is this still true?

IP Logged

rsvette12

Reply #182 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
I am trying the active sky demo and going to purchase it - I am flying hte CS777 and it works fine for me - and actually I have not seen any fps hit either which is strange anyway I would say go for it

IP Logged

Fly from Portland

Reply #183 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
I'm using ACTIVE SKY NEXT and it works for me too. Great product to use for current weather, my frames sometimes take a hit if I over do it with extra windows on my screen,(screen views), or really heavy weather but not much in this case. Smiley

Marc&&Dell XPS 8300 AMD Radeon HD 6450&&Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU@2.90GHz&&6 GB 64 bit&&&&

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #184 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 2:21am
Print Post  
The CS 777 works fine for me with ASN too. Wink

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD, 1x2TB SSHD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x2TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.5
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.5

IP Logged

EasyEE11

Reply #185 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Thank you for all your advice. The review wasn't dated so I assumed it was an older one and with the newest updates CS had resolved the issues. You have comfirmed my assumption. Thank you all, the 777 will be in my hangar tomorrow.  Wink

IP Logged

Pisitt

Reply #186 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:22am
Print Post  
Hi, I got the problem with ILS landing.

I have set FMC correctly to land at VTBS RWY 19L, 01R and in WSSS at RWY 02R. The problem I faced after install sp1.4 is that the aircraft not line up at the centre of the runway even it is intercept by localizer. the green mark indicated that aircraft not in the centre as well it is on the left from the middle point.

Since the update I have only ever intercepted in the middle 1/10 flight. So i need to disengage auto pilot to line up in the centre myself and turn on auto pilot for approaching. Sometime need to do manual landing myself.

What I should do to make my aircraft line up at the centre and make a nicely approach and landing?

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #187 - Nov 6th, 2014 at 11:11am
Print Post  
BEYOND THIS POINT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON  VERSION 1.6

IP Logged

farman

Reply #188 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
NaMcO wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:10am:
Everyone seems to forget that this is a test version. It will be finished soon, with our help - We're meant to help find the issues and enumerate them, not complain that it doesn't work because they know about it already.

So...

1) Aircraft cannot taxi. There's no control over steering yet.

2) When airborne after slewing it into a runway, the aircraft banks heavily to the left.

3) Rudder inputs don't work and make the rudder shake

4) Elevator doesn't seem to be working yet. Had to trim a LOT to get the T7 airborne.

Typical symtoms of the sys.gau glitch. KSEA flight will help...

Hi,
  I loaded the KSEA flight and all went ok, axcept that in another flight wheels didn't appear. But, close FSX and pc, at re-opening them the same problem. Quite frustrating. Right now I'm loading again the KSEA flight, but I don't think this is a procedure, but a stress. Quiute disappointing, actually, especially if this happens in a CapSim airplane. I purchased all its planes without any problem so far. Except this 777.

IP Logged

Caribflyer

Reply #189 - Jan 14th, 2015 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
The trim seems to be problematic. When using the current C.G, the trim values that are given are not sufficient to get the aircraft in the air. This could be a problem for someone who wants to fly the aircraft "correctly".

Also, I noticed that the autopilot doesn't like strong cross winds in cruise. (ASN user)

I also just experienced a problem where the aircraft was flying just fine in flight and it suddenly banked right and did a nose dive from 37,000ft to 1,000ft with the autopilot fully engaged.....I am a bit puzzled. It doesn't always do this but I am wondering why this happens from time to time.

Marlon Carter

IP Logged

fuzzy11

Reply #190 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
If I don't have some form of brakes applied the plane starts rolling and taxiing by itself.  This is 777-200ER GE, engines showing 26%.

IP Logged

Jammerjonn

Reply #191 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
I have the same problem...sort of. I did install 1.6 to 777-200. As soon as the DX9 or 10 VC cockpit shows the plane at the gate, I hear 3 different warning sounds the throttles go to full power and even through I have the brakes on, it drives through the airport buildings. I asked CS for any suggestions and I got 3 back. #1 read the manual ( I did print out both of them and this isn't included in either one) #2 load a preflight-there's 2 one on the runway to somewhere or one as a passenger! or #3 try "Cold and Dark"??? That's not an option or in either manual! I think a sim like this should always start cold and dark just like a real pilot would find the aircraft. Do a pre flight board passengers and fly and then do a post flight shut down. After all that's why we got the manuals. But there is no where in them that tells you how to do that. Why can't we start at our airport of choosing, and taxis and fly to another airport. Just like the basic FSX way. Why start with a pre loaded flight which I don't what. Is there a aircraft.cfg file to edit??? CS "Customer Service" isn't helpful or caring once you buy the product "Don't bother us" I guess it's business as normal. Angry

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #192 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
If you install version 1.6 as it is required you will have the third pre-saved flight available - the cold-and-dark one.

IP Logged

Jammerjonn

Reply #193 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 1:30am
Print Post  
I did and it is listed. Why can't a CS plane start at the gate or parking space cold and dark? Why does it go to full throttles ? Is there a fix or edit for this? Undecided Why create manuals to teach you how to do a cold and dark start up as a pilot at a gate or parking area? Isn't that the whole idea of Captian Sim products? Will there be updates to come for this? Why can't we create a flight through FSX the original way and have a CS plane start as cold and dark? In the load flight section there are two entries from  CS, ready to fly on a runway and the passenger cabin. No cold and dark and nothing in either manual for it. I don't understand why CS isn't user friendly.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #194 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 7:02am
Print Post  
We are not sure what your question is about. Install v.1.6, run FSX, go to 'Load Flight' and select the 777 Captain Cold-and-Dark flight. There is such a flight available, no need to you to create any flight yourself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top