Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
 25 FLIGHT MODEL (Read 133230 times)
Captain Sim
CS Team

FLIGHT MODEL
May 30th, 2012 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Please note - systems debug mode has been removed. Feel free to select any livery or aircraft variation, to reload the 777, to select/save another flight.

IP Logged

LukeP

Re: FLIGHT MODEL
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
When all Hydraulic & Demand Pumps are OFF:

1. The Flaperons are meant to drop down
2. The Elevator is meant to drop

Trimming on the rudder doesn't turn left or right, just stays static.

IP Logged

LukeP

Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Inboard Aileron doesn't act as a flaperon! Meant to drop down with the flaps all the way to flaps 20.

Speedbrakes:

On Touchdown, the 2 closest to the fuselage are meant to half go up, then the others only 3 go up. There is meant to be a gap between the last 3, then they come up fully after a few seconds.

While Airborne and using the Speedbrakes the 2 closest to the fuselage always ONLY go half way up, no matter what. Only the last 3 go up when fully extended. When half way only the last 2 go up.

IP Logged

cyprus air91

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
hi cs iv just bought and installed the base pack and it said it needed to uninstall my ex model. just wonderd why. and also i cant take off or do anything with it. flaps dont work rudder etc all moveing parts. and lastly i thought the base pack included the pw engien? thanks for your time  Smiley

IP Logged

cyprus air91

Reply #4 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Smiley hey erm nothing works like all the moveing parts flaps rudders etc i cant get off the ground what do i do? thanks Exclaim Smiley

IP Logged

kevin777lover

Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
When autopilot is ON and HDG ON the plane rocking from side to side.

IP Logged

Pvjinflight

Reply #6 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Same here mostly. Yoke animation does not work, same with flaps and plane keeps banking heavily to left and only much right yoke (which cant be seen on VC like said) helps to counter it...

I tried to redownload and reinstall, didn't help. Will try again later when slept over night.

IP Logged

cyprus air91

Reply #7 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
hey my auto pilot if off Smiley

IP Logged

TurbofanDude

Programmer, B-52H and
737NG Lover

Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
I can report the same thin. The yoke doesn't animate, the plane pulls to the left, and I am unable to use the rudder. I was concerned it was just me, but it doesn't seem to be.

Thank You,&&Collin Biedenkapp,&&&&<div class="scroll" style="float: left; font-size: 10px; font-family: verdana,sans-serif; overflow: auto; max-height: 200px; width: 99%;"><br><br><a href="http://www.captainsim.com/" target="_blank">Web Site</a> | <a href="http://www.captainsim.com/support/" target="_b
IP Logged

oskiatl

Reply #9 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Capt said if your tough enough to fly it give it a try! LOL but seriously I'm about  to give it a try my self! LOL. Why don't you keep the aircraft config from your previous installation and see if that works. Also see if you can keep the same model. Or do  what Mark  did with 737 V|C with your new model. I'll try when I get back home Friday. In other words download your update for the V\C  and copy the V|C from the panel  CFG and whatever bit maps in the panel folder that belong to the  V\C. Then See if you can reinstall your exterior, if you can then just do what Mark did with the 737 V|C, to see if you can get the exterior model with the working V|C. Just a thought, it might work. Let me know how it goes. Hopefully I'll get home Friday in enough time to try for myself. Cool

IP Logged

Fsxkid11

Reply #10 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:04am
Print Post  
I am having the EXACT same problems as the pilots above. No systems seem to be functional.

IP Logged

NaMcO
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:10am
Print Post  
Everyone seems to forget that this is a test version. It will be finished soon, with our help - We're meant to help find the issues and enumerate them, not complain that it doesn't work because they know about it already.

So...

1) Aircraft cannot taxi. There's no control over steering yet.

2) When airborne after slewing it into a runway, the aircraft banks heavily to the left.

3) Rudder inputs don't work and make the rudder shake

4) Elevator doesn't seem to be working yet. Had to trim a LOT to get the T7 airborne.

Typical symtoms of the sys.gau glitch. KSEA flight will help...

IP Logged

Pvjinflight

Reply #12 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Yeah just wanted to report it. Nothing to complain really, for this same payment I can still get final completely working product when its finished and also save some money when compared to buying it when its complete.

IP Logged

Pvjinflight

Reply #13 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:17am
Print Post  
cyprus air91 wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:15am:
test? lol i paid 29 euro for a test vc omg i didnt even know if i knew i would of waited. so when its out out do we have to buy it again? Smiley

Nope, you can then download it for no further payment. So you lose nothing by buying this beta version, actually you save a bit as this is cheaper than final product which you will still get for no further payment.

IP Logged

oskiatl

Reply #14 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:28am
Print Post  
If you buy you save right now. I don't see any other out right now of quality. take it as learning your aircraft.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top