No gear sounds - confirm.  Sad

Jim Kaye

IP Logged

SteamingSpoon

Re: MISC
Reply #691 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Hi guys,

I'm a bit new to this forum and only recently started flying the 777 (even though I've had it for years  Tongue).

I don't know if these are known issues and my sincerest apologies if they are, but:

- The engine startup is way too agressive. The EGT redlines almost as soon as fuel is introduced, and the aural Master Caution warning also sounds.
- Engines are extremely sensitive to throttle inputs. There is almost no spool delay, and the engines respond almost instantly after the throttle input.
- I use Active Sky 2016 and I've found that there is a lot of shakiness and "s-turning" at higher FLs. The autothrottle also keeps on varying the thrust throughout some parts of the cruise.

I am using v1.8.

Best

IP Logged

Pitter

Re: MISC ACE calculation
Reply #692 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:31am
Print Post  
I do not understand, what ACE is telling me.
Example B777GE: fully loaded passenger. ACE give me a weight of approx 23,0 Tons. That is real passenger load.
Now belly load. I change the ULD weight to 944KG each and load all 10 ULD's . Now it comes: for this 10 ULD's a 944KG each, ACE give me a total of 1942KG!!!!
What do I miss?
Whatever weight I use for the ULD, ACE never give me the weight for the 10 ULD's with those weights.

Peter

IP Logged

Bridie

Reply #693 - May 18th, 2018 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Hello there.. I'm new to this but.. I purchased and downloaded capsim 777-200 two days ago and Im having problems with the overhead panel.. Can't switch the APU to auto.. And other switches can click to the left but not to the right.. Hope that makes sense..that's why the apu stays to the left on off position.. Any help would be much appreciated

IP Logged

m4903ay

Reply #694 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Hello world (otherwise I can't send a PM or start a topic, it appears)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top