Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26 Send TopicPrint
 25 6 DISPLAYS (Read 182898 times)
FSXisBOMB

Re: 6 DISPLAYS
Reply #15 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:09am
Print Post  
NaMcO wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:19am:
1) The colours of the artificial horizon don't look realistic, needs deeper colouring.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

[img]http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/x737/x737_2.jpg

IP Logged

Flyboy0284
Beta Team

Reply #16 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:13am
Print Post  
So for this current release we're stuck flying the AA 777 that loads with the SEA/TAC saved flight?

IP Logged

Lost in Isaan

Reply #17 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Flyboy0284 wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:13am:
So for this current release we're stuck flying the AA 777 that loads with the SEA/TAC saved flight?

No, I'm flying Australia and not limiting myself to the flight requested by CS.

Not seeing any major loading or corruption issues as discussed in another thread.

Edit: I use any Aircraft Texture I want.

Regards Bruce

This message has been sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Hinze bake bean cans and piano wire!

IP Logged

Osmax

Reply #18 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Hello Captain Sim,

Regarding the 777's ND, after activating and executing a route in the FMC, no purple route appears; no CRS/DME appears; nothing. The ND is completely blank save the heading. I am sure I have used the CDU correctly, however I see no magenta route on the ND.

-Cheers
JB

&&&&

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #19 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 4:18am
Print Post  
Osmax wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 2:17am:
Hello Captain Sim,

Regarding the 777's ND, after activating and executing a route in the FMC, no purple route appears; no CRS/DME appears; nothing. The ND is completely blank save the heading. I am sure I have used the CDU correctly, however I see no magenta route on the ND.

-Cheers
JB

Have you set the ND Mode Selector knob to MAP? Mine is always set to APP when the 777 is loaded into FSX.

Mark

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.2
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

boeing247

Pilots: Looking down on
people since 1903

Reply #20 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 5:16am
Print Post  
Problem with the ECL: Since the arrow keys (albeit it ALT) are used to move the magenta marker, and the arrow keys are also used to move the viewpoint with the EZDok Camera, using the ECL keeps moving my viewpoint. Is there a way to change the key mapping?

Well, most keys are used by some applications. What keys you'd like to see?

(Note: I did solve the problem by creating a view right above the ECL which can't be moved, so I can use the ECL, but it's a hassle to perform the task in my pilot view, then go to the ECL view and check it off.)

-Bram Osterhout&&&&&&&&Dell XPS 8300 | Windows 7 64 Bit | AMD Radeon HD 6770 | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 1000GB Hard Drive
WWWGTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

nomax1955

Reply #21 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:22am
Print Post  
Not saying you should fly else where,
But I've been flying Out of KLAX on a few flights with no problems,
I haven't switched to another Paint since seeing a post about it may cause funny things.

Flyboy0284 wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:13am:

IP Logged

Lost in Isaan

Reply #22 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:35am
Print Post  
I'll place this post here for want of a better thread to put it:

IMHO CS had known most EVERY problem we have submitted thus far. One doesn't need to be a 'brain surgeon' to see them. There are some minor co-ordinate problems with active buttons which I'm concentrating on at the moment, no big deal!

OK, the whole thing is a marketing ploy who knows, I'm enjoying it and working my own way through some issues, gives we old retired relics something to do. My only request here is:

Loose the finger prints off the glass! The days of tapping gauges to see if they are correct have long gone. Wink

Regards Bruce

This message has been sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Hinze bake bean cans and piano wire!

IP Logged

Eric.M

Reply #23 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Lost in Isaan wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:35am:
I'll place this post here for want of a better thread to put it:

IMHO CS had known most EVERY problem we have submitted thus far. One doesn't need to be a 'brain surgeon' to see them. OK there is some minor co-ordinate problems with active buttons which I'm concentrating on at the moment, no big deal!

OK, the whole thing is a marketing ploy who knows, I'm enjoying it and working my own way through some issues, gives we old retired relics something to do. My only request here is:

Loose the finger prints off the glass! The days of tapping gauges to see if they are correct has long gone. Wink

LOL, So your saying you dont have Finger prints on your desktop monitor or your laptop screen? ( saying only as a joke because im tired and on a long flight watching this forum like a hawk for updates.  Wink Shocked)

IP Logged

Osmax

Reply #24 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Markoz wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 4:18am:
Hello Captain Sim,

-Cheers
JB

Have you set the ND Mode Selector knob to MAP? Mine is always set to APP when the 777 is loaded into FSX.

Mark

Eh, yes it is on map.

&&&&

IP Logged

nomax1955

Reply #25 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Thanks Markoz,

This was the one thing that kept me scratching my head,
Thank you....It worked.

Markoz wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 4:18am:
Hello Captain Sim,

-Cheers
JB

Mark

IP Logged

tod

Reply #26 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Hi Captain Sim, all,

First of all, I like this a lot and despite being the 0.X, I was able to successfully fly IFR and perform an ILS landing. Thank you Cool

What I observed during my first flight from Cold to Dark cockpit condition:

1) Like reported by some, I also did not show the magenta route line on the ND after configuring the FMC and changing the knob to Map or Nav. However, after changing the EFIS distance knob to 640 the route line showed in the bottom of the ND.

2) ND distance display is half the EFIS distance using the knob. Eg, if I change the EFIS to 40, ND shows 20, EFIS to 640, ND shows 320.

3) I tried an ILS landing. The airplane itself caught the glideslope and followed it smoothly down to the runway so that was very cool Smiley But I did not see the ILS needle on the ND after changing the EFIS knob to APR mode. I had to eyeball before hitting the APR switch on the MCP, at which point the aircraft reacted immediately. I hope this is a user problem (me!) so that I can fly and enjoy this beast and do an ILS landing under poorer visibility conditions. If this is a known bug, then in the meantime I guess I can fall back on the 2D default Garmin GPS.

Cheers

IP Logged

SteamingSpoon

Reply #27 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
If I reload a flight, NONE of my displays work, even with all the systems on and engines running. And, sure enough, as reported by all you guys, there are no indications on my PFD (incl. FLT DIR, LNAV/VNAV, and speed and altitude indications on the tapes) and, last but not the least, my ND shows only some waypoints.

Anyway, Captain Sim have done a really nice job till now, keep up the good work!  Smiley

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #28 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
BEYOND THIS POINT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON VERSION 0.201

IP Logged

mindyerbeak

Reply #29 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:41am
Print Post  
SteamingSpoon wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:33pm:
there are no indications on my PFD (incl. FLT DIR, LNAV/VNAV, and speed and altitude indications on the tapes) and, last but not the least, my ND shows only some waypoints.

I installed the latest version I still have the problem as described above.

Do you see these items in the DONE list?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top