Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31 Send TopicPrint
 25 SYSTEMS (OTHER THAN FMC AND DYSPLAYS) (Read 225596 times)
Budbud

Re: SYSTEMS (OTHER THAN FMC AND DYSPLAYS)
Reply #15 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 5:19am
Print Post  
Hi,

Here my findings too:
_ Same as above, unable to connect external air or GPU,
_ After shuting down engines, unable to restart them (APU online with bleed air, but N2 doesn't increase)
_ On the EFIS, altimeters and DH/MDA buttons turn but doing nothing.
_ VHF buttons turn but don't change the frequency + unable to swap stby/active frequency.
_ VHF center not rendered? "On" but dashed.
_ External lights switches not working
_ No indication of wind, temperature and GS on MFD
_ Alignement of ADIRU only possible with GPS coordinates, not with gate coordinates ("Enter inertial coordinates" prompts constantly + alignement reinitialized). Sorry this one is not exactly in the good topic, but it goes with the rest.
_ Banking left and right while under autopilot.

Otherwise, controls only don't work when the T7 is loaded after another plane. If it is loaded directly from the menu, they work properly.

I hope this will help.
Cheers.
Romain

Romain Roux&&&&&&http://www.air-child.com/mysig/ACH1179.jpg" data-rel="gb_image[nice_pics]" title="ACH1179.jpg">http://www.air-child.com/mysig/ACH1179.jpg" id="signat_img_resize_3" alt="ACH1179.jpg" title="ACH1179.jpg" style="display:none" />

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #16 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Fuel is fed to both engines from the left fuel tank if the crossflow switches are turned on (*and left on during a flight). Not sure if this is the correct behavior, or not.

*I know - Use the ECL to make sure I turn them OFF. I forgot. Embarrassed

Mark

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.2
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

Trailboss

Reply #17 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
The  Ram air turbine unlocked button on the overhead panel remains unlocked regardless of the position of the switch.  The CS 757 had this same problem.

IP Logged

Mahmoud Sheykholeslami

PilotOfPersia virtualairline

Reply #18 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
greeting every body,my name is mahmoud sheykholeslami,thank you CS for this great aircraft i purchased immediately,,i loaded clear for takeoff condition at KSEA,and checking before start checklist to get all green,but ,"FUEL PANEL   pumps ON,xfeed closed",well i did that at Overhead,but seems does not working,how i can i make that green?am i miss something?

IP Logged

deltaboy1996

Weird flight dynamics and Nav display not working
Reply #19 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:59am
Print Post  
I was so excited to recieve my CS777 cockpit that i have been long waiting for but when i spawned into FSX and loaded a route in the FMC i did not see a pink line of which the airplane could follow. am i missing something? i have flown every Modern Boeing plane and know how to do FMC and would like to know if the NAV display will be reworked in the update?
Another problem i noticed was that i was unable to use my Rudder or Aileron at all, so after i took off to get a feel for the plane it just turned itself to the side on takeoff and kept pulling left and was out of my control.  Cry  are these common problems and will be fixed in the update or is it my computer? also i did not hear GPWS callouts on the plane. would like to know if they will be added later on as well.
I love the Model and the EFB and ECL are amazing and this plane could be the best but with a few fixes.

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Re: Weird flight dynamics and Nav display not working
Reply #20 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:13am
Print Post  
I had these problems at first too. Since I rebooted my computer, it is working very well. It went straight down the runway (no pulling left), and the landing gear retracted, which it would not do no matter what I tried. I have never had this problem if I started from the default 777-200 Cleared for takeoff (KSEA), only from a cold-n-dark start.

Mark

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 10 Pro 64 - FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3.4 & P3Dv4.2
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE & P3Dv4.2

IP Logged

ctone

Reply #21 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
I have performed a proper uninstall and reinstall of the 777 and still get the strange flight dynamics pulling to left down the runway and no landing gear functions no matter what i try. plane is unflyable for me.  Sad

Asus Maximus IV Extreme P67, I7 2600k@5.0GHZ,16GB Corsair Vengance,1 EVGA GTX 580, Corsair AX1200 PSU&&Corsair Obsidian 800D Case

IP Logged

Pvjinflight

Reply #22 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Same here. I turned on hydraulics and all and put rudder trim to neutral position, but still can't get response from landing gear and plane tries to turn a bit left. I guess we just need to wait few for next beta release...

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #23 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
This is getting reported everywhere. for the 777 pulling to the left, check the Rudder and Aileron Trim on the Aft Pedestal. Mine were set to all the way left.

As for the landing gear, I cannot figure this one out at all. Sometimes they retract and at other times they refuse outright to retract. I return to the airport and land when they refuse to retract!

Mark Fletcher

IP Logged

Flyboy0284
Beta Team

Reply #24 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Not sure if this belongs in this thread, but in real world 777's you are able to start both engines simultaneously.  I have not been able to reproduce this in the sim.

Off topic, but does anyone know if the PW and RR engines are going to be modeled eventually?

PW - for sure. RR - we'll see.

Good stuff  Smiley. I'm hoping for the RR as that is what Delta uses.

IP Logged

paul_smith_gw

Reply #25 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 2:55am
Print Post  
Ok After doing a flight these are some observation of the bugs I discovered.

- Knobs used to change anything such as heading, altitude, transponder etc spin uncontrollably until you counteract your action. I find it really hard to dial in the right numbers without a couple of tries.

- Changing the amount of bank used in a turn causes the plane to bank from side to side as if you were going through some heavy turbulence.

- Autopilot reacts badly in turbulence banking from right to left sharply until Manual control is taken.

- Around 25'000 feet I momentarily lost the speed indication and the plane firewalled the engines until it regained a speed indication.

- Not able to select TO/GA power on takeoff by pressing Ctrl+Shift+G

- Autothrottle is also hard to disconnect once connected. Must disarm and take manual control.

- Autothrottle responds to Joystick movement so if I were to pull my throttles back after connecting the Autothrottle and flying in VNAV the planes engines would go back to Idle. In order to combat this I had to leave the throttle at idle and disconnect then reconnect the Autothrottle  in order for it to gain control of the engines again.

- Ground power doesn't work neither does the APU. Plane loses power and ability to start its engines after about 30 minutes on the ground even though the APU is set to run.

- NO T/D is calculated in the FMC.

- Somehow the plane doesn't except the Performance information if requested via the FMC. Keying it in manually fixes the problem.

- The Ram Air Turbine button remains in the unlocked position during the whole flight if engines are shut off after loading the Seattle Flight in FSX.

- None of the exterior lights work except the logo light. All the interior lights work fine.

(P.S. Realized I included some observations about the FMC... Will move them to the right topic.)

Good report, thanks.

&&&&

IP Logged

Eric.M

Reply #26 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:35am
Print Post  
hello first time ive posted on the "test Pilot" section of things and i hope im in the right topic for the MCP.

Doing a flight right now from PHNL to PANC and while adjusting the Altitude on the MCP i noticed that as you pass altitudes in the thousands E.G. 20000,25000 it stays at the lower altitude until passing 500ft of the higher alt. E.G. it would show going from 30000 to 31000 it wont show 31000 on the readout until hitting 31500.

IP Logged

Todd

Reply #27 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:56am
Print Post  
I to had the same issues with the extreme pull to left, found that by adjusting the rudder trim as well as aileron/flaperon trim I was able to bring it to level flight. The biggest problem atm is that the gear will not retract no matter what I do, checked everything I think. There are allot of small issues esp the ones concerning mouse pointer acces to switches under the covers. I know raise the cover first activate switch, big problem with that on the hyd switches top aft of the OH

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #28 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Eric.M wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:35am:
hello first time ive posted on the "test Pilot" section of things and i hope im in the right topic for the MCP.

Doing a flight right now from PHNL to PANC and while adjusting the Altitude on the MCP i noticed that as you pass altitudes in the thousands E.G. 20000,25000 it stays at the lower altitude until passing 500ft of the higher alt. E.G. it would show going from 30000 to 31000 it wont show 31000 on the readout until hitting 31500.

Have you switched the lower part of the knob (AUTO 1000) so that the Altitude Indicator increases in increments of 1000 feet?

Mark Fletcher

IP Logged

Eric.M

Reply #29 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Markoz wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 10:45am:
Eric.M wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:35am:

Have you switched the lower part of the knob (AUTO 1000) so that the Altitude Indicator increases in increments of 1000 feet?

just tried going from "AUTO" to "1000", on the 1000 setting adjustment is correct, but on the auto setting i can go from 36400 FT and do one click more to what should be 36500 Ft and it reads 37500FT and it does this for any altitude. Also the aircraft does not climb to the correct altitude set on the MCP i have it set for FL385 to get the aircraft up to FL370.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top