Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
737-200 Advanced Delta "Widget" WIP. (Read 2368 times)
None
Ex Member

737-200 Advanced Delta "Widget" WIP.
Apr 13th, 2012 at 2:04am
Print Post  
I have been working the last couple days on a Delta repaint for the 732ADV.  If you guys could take a look and see if you can spot anything wrong it would be a huge help.  My eyes are kind of sore from starring at pixels, so it is very possible things have slipped.  I would just like to get it right on the first try, I hate making corrections after I have uploaded.  I know that the "A" on the rudder looks a bit off, working on it, and the nose needs a bit more work.  Anything else you notice, pleases let me know

Thanks!

IP Logged

rsgunner

Re: 737-200 Advanced Delta "Widget" WIP.
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2012 at 2:44am
Print Post  
You will need to slightly rotate the text that is on the rudder. That is what I had to do on the one I released. Also you will need to create a cs737_17_T psd file to make sure the white engine coverings reach to the pylons.

The tail is a real bear to work on with alignments.
You will have to create your own door and emergency exits.

You will have to play with the shading on the fuselage sections so they somewhat match. Lot of trial and error

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded&&handsomely, but the wings of gold of a&&United States Naval Aviator mean more&&than flying. It is dearly bought, requires &&sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

IP Logged

SomebodyOtherThanNobody
Ex Member

Re: 737-200 Advanced Delta "Widget" WIP.
Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2012 at 2:53am
Print Post  
Thank you for the feedback.... I didn't even notice the doors and exits, doh!  seems obvious now.  You are right about the tail, it has driven me almost to the point of a mental breakdown.  The discoloring on the fuselage was intentional, still deciding if I like it or not.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top