Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Legendary C-130 (FS9) (Read 4731 times)
flossy

Legendary C-130 (FS9)
Mar 14th, 2012 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
I just recently bought and download legendary c-130. The plane runs fine, but there are no lights I can turn on, and AP stays engage for  5 minutes into the flight then shuts down.  I cannot re activate it, when the AP goes down, nothing else is working, no flap control, no gear down, no radio contact with tower, just dead in the air. I have wrote tech support three times but nobody there can;t seem to help with the issues I'm having. I don't understand that logic! You buy a game to play and can't get help with problems. So coming here to see if any of you might be able to help.

Thanks flossy

IP Logged

mmattyk

Re:  Legendary C-130 (FS9)
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
I know this will sound stupid, but have you checked all the generators are on-line (OH1 panel), and all the hysdraulic systems are powered (R1 panel). It almost sounds as if you are purely running on the battery?
To reset the generators, rotate them fully anti clockwise, and then back to the ON position.
Please don't be mad at me if It's a granny and eggs situation, but I see no-one else has responded to your plea for assistance, and I've only just joined the forum myself. Smiley

IP Logged

j.jacques

Re: Legendary C-130 (FS9)
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Hello I am named jeans-jacques I am a little annoyed here is impossible to validate the number of code of the legendary c130 (error codes 11) purchase of 26/06/15 which well I make and can use me thank you j.jacques

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 2:05am
Print Post  
j.jacques wrote on Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:19pm:
Hello I am named jeans-jacques I am a little annoyed here is impossible to validate the number of code of the legendary c130 (error codes 11) purchase of 26/06/15 which well I make and can use me thank you j.jacques

Hi Jean-Jaques

KB #436, shown below, provides the information you need to fix your problem. #3 privides you with a link to a zip file that redirects the installer to the new site for activating the 'High Performance Pro Yak-3', 'Legendary MiG-21', 'Legendary C-130', which should allow you to activate, then fly it. Wink

Q: During installation I get the following error message: ERROR CODE #11

A:
Please make sure you have the latest version of the product

There are several common reasons for the Error #11:

1. You are not connected to the Internet or the connection is interrupted at the moment. Please make sure your Internet connection is OK and stable.

2. Your 'firewall' does not allow installer to connect to CS server. Please try the following:
- Turn the firewall OFF,
- Install the Product,
- Turn the firewall ON.

3. For 'High Performance Pro Yak-3', 'Legendary MiG-21', 'Legendary C-130' : Make sure you have pointed installer to our new activation server. In order to redirect any product installer to the new server please:
- Save this zip file to any location at your PC
- Open the .zip file and Run (double click) the redirect_activation.bat file
- Click YES
- Click YES
- Press any key
After you did it once any product will be ready for installation and activation on our new server.

4. Make sure you are logged to Windows as a user with administrative privileges.

5. Some issues at CS server end. Please check NOTAMs. If none is in effect, try to reinstall a product again in 10 minutes.

6. If your OS is Windows Vista please read this.

7. If the above does not help please perform Offline Activation, search this Technical Support section for instructions.

8. If after Offline Activation installer still responds with Error #11, that means there is some conflict with your system custom settings and MS FS installation.

Please try the following:
- Redownload the product
- Reinstall the product
- Restart your system

If the above does not help we must admit your system configuration is a rare exception. You can try to install the product on another system or request a refund.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

j.jacques

Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Hello Markoz yes I had seen on captainsim but the legendary c-130 would be incompatible with wind 7 can be have you a solution thank you   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 2:17am
Print Post  
The only thing I can think of that might help, is to run the installer using the Run as administrator option. Right click on the installer and select Run as administrator from the list that appears.

If you have already tried that and it didn't work, then sorry, I don't have a solution for you. I only have the C-130 X-perience for FSX, because I no longer use FS9/FS2004. Sad

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

edmeister

Reply #6 - Sep 27th, 2016 at 11:13am
Print Post  
New Member Reply to Error 11 for FS9  C130:

Jaques,

I am having the exact problem you described,

1.  Purchase $17.90;  Request  Refund  Immediately!
2.  Downloaded updatel Error Code 11;
3.  Redirect Activation worked, but no help; Error Code 11
4.  Installed C-130 on Vista OS
5.  Installed C-130 on Windows 8.1 OS
6.  Error 11 again, and again, and again

7.  **Requesting REFUND IMMEDIATELY; very unsatisfied**

Note:  There are 50 other airplanes in my "hanger".  This is the only one that has caused a problem.  This is the first and last plane to be purchased from Captain Sim due to ZERO tech support. Lips Sealed

Edmeister

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top