Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Interior cabin templates (Read 6736 times)
speck

Interior cabin templates
Mar 7th, 2012 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Hi all, I'd like to change the colors inside the cabin to suit to the airline that I want. Does anyone know where can I get the PSD templates for the cabin?

IP Logged

speck

Re: Interior cabin templates
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
I guess no one has some. Captain Sim can you release the templates for the cabin???

IP Logged

speck

Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2012 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Ok I just did not like the retro interior on all my planes so I had to change the inside on one of them. Here are the day textures. Working on the night ones.

IP Logged

John007

Love FSX

Re: Interior Cabin Templates
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Looking good! I'd like to see the night Keep up the good work! Smiley

Thank You John&&&&727-100/100F/200F&&777-200ER/200LR&&767-300/300F&&B-52 BUFF&&C-130 All In One&&707-300&&Weapons for FSX&&Future Owner Of 737 CAPTAIN&&http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/x777/x777_4.jpg&&;

IP Logged

speck

Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Thanks John, by this weekend they should be ready.

IP Logged

John007

Love FSX

Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2012 at 2:14am
Print Post  
Sure im exited Grin

Thank You John&&&&727-100/100F/200F&&777-200ER/200LR&&767-300/300F&&B-52 BUFF&&C-130 All In One&&707-300&&Weapons for FSX&&Future Owner Of 737 CAPTAIN&&http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/x777/x777_4.jpg&&;

IP Logged

flightsimcreator

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2012 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Looks very nice man!

IP Logged

speck

Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2012 at 2:57am
Print Post  
Thanks guys. It's not fully finished, still figuring stuff out. Here are some night shots.

IP Logged

harerton

Reply #8 - Jul 22nd, 2016 at 2:52am
Print Post  
Nice work!

IP Logged

JetRanger

JETRANGER

Reply #9 - Jul 25th, 2016 at 8:37am
Print Post  
Lookin' Good Speck !!!

I didn't use the PSD files tho, I just used what was already there and made lots of EXTRA Copies of those interior files, lots of copies !!!!!!!

I have about 12 interior Retro 60's & 70's themed interior 707 repaints I'm working on.   

Programs I use are :
DXT Bitmap to Open and save the file back in its original format when I'm done

and Paint Shop Pro #9 professional, to paint the files, which are tied to the DXT Bitmap program as the main File editor !!!!!

What I do is,,,,, select Paint Brush and then the line and then at the top of Paint Pro, I select from the drop down menu,, Soft Light or Hue Legacy depending on what I want to do with the file, which is usually change colors on ceratin areas of the file without disturbing the actual texture , just recolor it but still keep the original texture.

You'll have to play around with it to understand it how it works, time consuming be patient tho,,,,

To add a new type of Wall paper texture or wall picture on a wall, I have to go in and use Paint.Net to PASTE a NEW Photo on a wall, and use Paint.Net to maintain the same type of file back to DDS format.

Then I go back into DXT.BITMAP program and change the file to the original DDS. format which it could be any of several to chose from.

again, best to tinker around with it with some files or photos you don't care if you screw up so you can really get the hang of it and Master using those programs.

Your interior repaints look good, its long over due that these 707 - 727 - 737's get some NEW Interior textures !

I also have another really detailed aircraft I'm working on for months now, that hopefully i'll have all those interior repaints done by thanksgiving as well as some more 707 interior repaints too !!

Again all time consuming and I've got other stuff to do too, mow grass, pay bills, cook dinner & eat, the normal BS that takes away from time I'd like to be painting,,,,,,

So everybody be patient , and i'll get them all to you all soon as I can.      

Tho I'd say with my time frame probably looking towards thanksgiving,,,,  best I can do with all the other things going on too !!

As usual all My Stuff is always UPLOADED to Simviation where its FREE to join and download all kinds of files.

I don't upload to other sites, mainly because that too is time consuming tho I don't care what you do with my repaints really if you use them however, not that big deal to me.

Enjoy, have fun Fly and try not to get overly frustrated learning how to use all those paint programs. 

I come on to the Captain Sims web site usually 2 to 3 times a week, maybe as I have time      

But Its hard for me to answer all kinds of questions constantly , because then I wouldn't get anything else done, but explain things,,,  Undecided

OK, Get out of those Cockpits and get to the back of those 707's and grab a seat, sit down, relax, find a purtty stewardess to sit on your lap and take in the wonderful views of your NEW 707 interiors that is  Smiley   

Jetranger

usually hangin' around on Simviations web site !!!!!

YouTube  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top