Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
757 Pro Pack installation problem (Read 7296 times)
Selcuk

757 Pro Pack installation problem
Jan 22nd, 2012 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Hello Guys,

For a long time I've been trying to install 757. However, I installed base back without any problem and activated truely the Pro Pack installation setup gives an error as "The 757 Captain Block B for FS2004 must be activated on your computer before the Pro Pack isnatllation..."

But I do not get any activation problem while I'm installing base pack. So what can the problem be?

By the way. I tried to open a support ticket, but "Submit new ticket" button does not work both in Explorer and Chrome". Thanks a lot for further helps.

Selcuk

error_757.jpg (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: 757 Pro Pack installation problem
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately it will be impossible to help you without ticket submitted. Everything is working OK in IE if you fill in all the fields. Please try again.

IP Logged

Selcuk

Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Hello,

System is Win7 64bit and works stable as expected also with IE. Before I wrote this topic, I tried submit a ticket. But both in Explorer and Chrome the Submit New Ticket button does not work however there is no any red blank.

IP Logged

Selcuk

Reply #3 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Captain Sim 2 wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 1:27pm:
Unfortunately it will be impossible to help you without ticket submitted. Everything is working OK in IE if you fill in all the fields. Please try again.

Come on guys..I paid for this product and I can not use in FS9. I need further assitance as you see. I do not want to think that I wasted a money.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #4 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
Please check the Forum Rules. The Forum is not for Technical Support. Please use corresponding site section.

IP Logged

Selcuk

Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Captain Sim 2 wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 10:43pm:
Please check the Forum Rules. The Forum is not for Technical Support. Please use corresponding site section.

I do not have a work with rules. I already checked, you must see this I tried to submit a ticket. Even I forwarded the submit button of the new ticket does not work.

Please at first check the system if it works or not and then forward the result to me. If I can't submit a new ticket then give one releated email address to me to forward further instructions about the problem.

At first please see me as a CONSUMER and pay attention on me to show CaptainSim's after selling service. Getting money is easy in trade, but the most important thing is customer satisfaction and still you did not do anything to make me satified.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Selcuk wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:46am:
Please at first check the system if it works or not and then forward the result to me. If I can't submit a new ticket then give one releated email address to me to forward further instructions about the problem.

We have double checked in IE and Opera - everything works OK. Unfortunately we do not provide support by e-mail.

IP Logged

Selcuk

Reply #7 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Okay; here is the result fur submitting, your system does not support IE 9.0.8112.16421 that comes as a default with Win7 64bit. I trried with IE8 and could submit it.
I hope I can get a result to solve my current problem as I submited.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Selcuk wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 6:00pm:
Okay; here is the result fur submitting, your system does not support IE 9.0.8112.16421 that comes as a default with Win7 64bit. I trried with IE8 and could submit it.

I have once again tried a second ago to submit ticket in IE 9.0.8112.16421, Win7 64bit without a single issue, so the problem is not at our end.

IP Logged

CommanderPLK

Reply #9 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Yhis company is the worst at customer support. Round and round and round they jerk you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top