I think they should render the signature space available in relationship to the average post length of the actual forum member.
Geez, I would have a nearly unlimited signature space then (mind my business idea!).

On some posts, I even had to cut out some sentences as that 7000 chrs limit was reached.
Note. If I have added anything useful to this topic so far, something went completely haywire. But more seriously, I still have a
scroll bar next to some of your signatures. Guys, that's too much. I can't even see your stuff without using that bar. And CS already is a dev which doesn't allow those huge signatures you can see somewhere else.
But, here's a tip for you folks who would like to run plenty of banners but struggling with the 300 chrs limit. You take all the banners you like, you add them to a program of your choice, you take a screenshot or, for the fancy folks, export all graphics as one big item. Then add this one thing to your signature.
No, I don't like to see full HD signatures now, I've just tried to help.