Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
VOR NAV frequency tuned but HSI does not show it (Read 2325 times)
Raul

VOR NAV frequency tuned but HSI does not show it
Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:56am
Print Post  
Hi, y turn radios on, tuned a VOR frequency but the HSI does not show it, y mean no course deviation is showed, the HSI gets like if no frequency was tuned on NAV radios. What am y doing wrong?

IP Logged

sieggie

Re: VOR NAV frequency tuned but HSI does not show it
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
You have to turn the Mode Selector Knob to VOR/ILS1 or VOR/ILS2 for the HSI to display the radio info. It is more than likely set to HDG or GPS by default.

Dave

IP Logged

Raul

Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Hi Dave, y turn the VOR/ILS1 or 2 from the FD and turns the switch to "normal" but nothing happens, this is you are talking about? y think y have the same problem that many customers are having on Page 11, but they have problems with Nav com adf and the AP too. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Raul

Reply #3 - Nov 5th, 2011 at 1:21am
Print Post  
Hi, it was my fault, the version was using, Just flight BOX instead of DOWNLOAD version from Captain Sim, was the problem.
Now the box serves me as the beautiful one supports glasses and the Captain Download version works absolutely perfectly. Thank you Captain for the model you developed is absolutely amazing with the quality to which you have us accustomed. The only problem is my wife can not hear the Tv because of the Bass Hercules sounds Roll Eyes, jeje

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top