Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
I want this O-) (Read 3530 times)
R. Aranda S.
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 206
Location: MMMX
Joined: Jul 21st, 2011
Gender: Male
I want this O-)
Oct 29th, 2011 at 12:38am
Print Post  
I dowloaded a Thomsonfly livery some weeks ago from repainter James Littler and I was surprised with this scenery picture from the files.
I e-mailed him to know if this was a payware scenery but I unfortunately got no answer yet. Does anyone knows if this is from an Airport Scenery Package or something like that?
Thanks!
  

thomson.jpg (Attachment deleted)

R. Aranda S.

C152/C172/C310/B762
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Markoz
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 12453
Location: Victoria, Australia
Joined: Apr 24th, 2009
Gender: Male
Re: I want this O-)
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 1:01am
Print Post  
It looks like REX to me.
  

Mark Fletcher



PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD + 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Win 11 Pro
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Pinatubo
Senior Member
*
Offline



Posts: 486
Location: Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Joined: Apr 29th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: I want this O-)
Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 2:43am
Print Post  
I would like to get this scenery too. If not, at least some mobile stairs for passengers and crew.



Pinatubo.
  

My fleet (CS and from others developers):

L1011; B777-200/F; B777-200/F (LR); MD-11/F;B737-600/700/800/900NG; B767-300/200/F/KC ; B757-300/200/F ; C130 X-perience All-In-One; B707-300/300C; B727-100/200; B737-200/200ADV; WX Radar
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
boeing247
Senior Member
*
Offline


Pilots: Looking down on
people since 1903

Posts: 1506
Location: Southern CA
Joined: Feb 23rd, 2011
Gender: Male
Re: I want this O-)
Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 4:59am
Print Post  
Here's a link to some payware scenery for that airport, though I'm not sure if it's the same package.

http://secure.simmarket.com/armi-project-vtbs-fsx-2010.phtml
  

-Bram Osterhout&&&&&&&&Dell XPS 8300 | Windows 7 64 Bit | AMD Radeon HD 6770 | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 1000GB Hard Drive
Back to top
WWWGTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged
 
CoolP
Senior Member
*
Offline



Posts: 2568
Joined: Jan 17th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: I want this O-)
Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 6:00am
Print Post  
If talking about the airstairs and stuff, that's most likely AES. [url]http://www.another company.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd500!0,5965211440,D10333[/url]

That's a credit based addon for those things. FSDT is doing some other one with more accurate animations and without the need to buy credits for every airport.
It's called GSX and I recommend watching that video to get to know the potential of that new soft. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4137.0
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Markoz
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 12453
Location: Victoria, Australia
Joined: Apr 24th, 2009
Gender: Male
Re: I want this O-)
Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 6:26am
Print Post  
I still say that the way the concrete looks in that shot, is just like the concrete from REX2 that I use! Wink
  

Mark Fletcher



PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD + 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Win 11 Pro
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top