Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
"ARMED & DANGEROUS".. (Read 1246 times)
flawlesspaul1

"ARMED & DANGEROUS"..
Oct 9th, 2011 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Just been on the multi-player a few times recently and I noticed just about every simmer I saw in there are "armed"..
I'm hoping that is a sign of growing interest in the Weapon for FSX.
I've had it for a short while now and after understanding what it can do and what it can not do, I anticipate further developement of this potentialy "ADD_ON" of the decade.
I must admit though, after many frustrating evenings of trying to get "Weapons" to work properly I all but gave up on it until I made just the right adjustments and caught a peek into the future of this product..
I now see the rocket leave my aircraft, I see it hit the ground and explode in a spectacular fireball and the explosive sound effects give it a satisfying finish to calm my "inner fighter-pilot" fantasies.
I'm confident that further comprehensive developement of "WFSX" will no doubt blow me out of the sky..
I would like to see more ease of use incorporated and ofcourse more inter-action with our weaponry.
I would hope that someone will host a site for multiplayer air battles and training.
I often get so consumed with aiming and pulling the trigger that I almost always bite the earth.
Maybe someday I can invite players to come and try and take my hometown airport from me and vise-versa.
Lets make this happen Y'all.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top