Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 VATSIM event winner (Read 4447 times)
Chris
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 6
Location: New York
Joined: Jul 28th, 2011
Gender: Male
VATSIM event winner
Jul 28th, 2011 at 8:56am
Print Post  
Hi,
I recently participated in VATSIM event in which I won a license for a Captain Sim product of my choosing. I was told by the events director to contact CS via the sales@captainsim.org email address to arrange redeeming the license, however, I received a response indicating that this address was only for sending notifications and was not monitored. Did I send an email to the wrong address and if so, who should I contact?
Thanks so much,
Chris
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Captain Sim 2
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 5564
Joined: Nov 8th, 2005
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Chris,
Please contact event coordinator and ask him to e-mail me (Tanya) directly. Thank you.
  
Back to top
IP Logged
 
Chris
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 6
Location: New York
Joined: Jul 28th, 2011
Gender: Male
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Thanks Tanya, you should hear from him shortly, I just sent him an email.
Chris
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Chris
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 6
Location: New York
Joined: Jul 28th, 2011
Gender: Male
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 8:38am
Print Post  
Tanya,
I was wondering if your received an email from Don yet regarding the event. He wasn't sure if he had your correct email address. If you haven't gotten it, perhaps you could send me your address in a pm and I could relay it to him (or I could direct him here to the forum). Let me know.
Thanks again,
Chris
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Captain Sim 2
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 5564
Joined: Nov 8th, 2005
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Chris,
What product would you like to get?
  
Back to top
IP Logged
 
Chris
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 6
Location: New York
Joined: Jul 28th, 2011
Gender: Male
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Hi Tanya,
I would love to get the 707 captain for fsx.
Thanks,
Chris
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
CoolP
Senior Member
*
Offline



Posts: 2568
Joined: Jan 17th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #6 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Good choice, Chris.  Smiley
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Captain Sim 2
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 5564
Joined: Nov 8th, 2005
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #7 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Just sent you your prize, Chris. Good luck in future contests!
  
Back to top
IP Logged
 
Chris
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 6
Location: New York
Joined: Jul 28th, 2011
Gender: Male
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #8 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Thanks so much Tanya! Just took her on her maiden flight and she flew like a dream. I definitely will be logging many hours on this fine bird in the future! Also will be adding the T7 and 732 to my collection once they come out.
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Markoz
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 12453
Location: Victoria, Australia
Joined: Apr 24th, 2009
Gender: Male
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #9 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Hi Chris.

Great to hear that you are enjoying the Captain Sim 707, I know that I sure do. I think you made a great choice. Wink

Happy flying.

Mark
  

Mark Fletcher



PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD + 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Win 11 Pro
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Captain Sim 2
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 5564
Joined: Nov 8th, 2005
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #10 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Enjoy your flight!
  
Back to top
IP Logged
 
StephenL
Senior Member
*
Offline



Posts: 260
Location: D.C.
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #11 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Hey, I won a contest too! I want one!   Roll Eyes

       (Joking)
  

i7-4790k @ 4.00GHz - H100i Water cooling (Corsair SP120Quiet fans) - MSI Gaming 5 mobo - MSI GTX 970 4GB OC - 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA 850w Bronze PSU - 240GB SSD - 500GB HDD - 1TB HDD - NZXT Phantom 530 (Custom Modded) - Windows 8.1 64bit Pro
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
John007
Full Member
*
Offline


Love FSX

Posts: 150
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2011
Re: VATSIM event winner
Reply #12 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 5:18am
Print Post  
NICE CHOICE i just got it too and have flown the heck out of it

Congrats
  

Thank You John&&&&727-100/100F/200F&&777-200ER/200LR&&767-300/300F&&B-52 BUFF&&C-130 All In One&&707-300&&Weapons for FSX&&Future Owner Of 737 CAPTAIN&&http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/x777/x777_4.jpg&&;
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top