Lou.
I believe that the one in
another Topic is an FSX error (and again just now). I flew it again last night. Flying this VOR to VOR route:
KMSP MSP DWN ABR DPR GCC DNW IDA HLE BOI KBOI
The problem is between DWN and ABR. Look at the 3 images to see what is going on.

The first one, I am heading for DWN using HDG mode. I am 5 miles away and the VOR track from DWN to ABR is supposed to be 276
o.
My VOR is set to ABR and the course is 276. Notice that according to the PFD shows the track over to my left?

In this one, I'm in NAV mode (not GPS mode). My aircraft is heading on a course of 244 to intercept the track. I am
6.31 nm from the GPS track between the two VOR, and I have not intercepted the VOR track yet.

In this third one, I am
13.6 nm from the GPS track, and my aircraft is trying to track the VOR, but it can never quite reach it.
The question is this. IF the tracjk between DWN and ABR is 276
o, why can I not intercept the track until I am 13.6 nm to the left of where it should be?
Everything you tell us is true and correct, but in this instance, the VOR track in FSX must be wrong and following you guide;lines will not fix this.
Boein247 pointed this out in
this Topic (same link as berfore). Can you try it to see if we are wrong? I also had problems in the following aircraft 727-100 (Captain Sim), C-130 (Captain Sim), Baron B58 (Carenado), C340 II (Carenado), Lear45 (MS) and the F-14 Tomcat (Iris). I do not beleive it is Captain Sim or other developers fault. It must be FSX at fault.
Mark