Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
 25 My CS B-52  now drops bombs! (Read 58287 times)
Gecko6

Re: My CS B-52  now drops bombs!
Reply #45 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Great work and Kudos for all of your efforts.

I do not want to be "that guy" but I would really like to be able drop flares as I am flying over the OBJ. Can this be incorporated into this awwsome mod?

IP Logged

Gecko6

Reply #46 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
I downloaded the Tu-95, but I cannot see where I can incorporate Flares from the config files.

IP Logged

mrchatterb60

Reply #47 - May 30th, 2011 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Thanks for doing this work guys.  Much appreciated.

IP Logged

Marine0326

Reply #48 - Sep 5th, 2011 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
WOW.... Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'm the author of the Nukem effect, and can't believe that I am seeing someone here using it in another package without my permission.  As well, this site for allowing it. 

Please remove any links to the bomb addon.  Simviation is also getting another notice to delete the TU-95 file.

Thanks,

Ardie / RD

IP Logged

Los18z

Reply #49 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Thanks for this mod, we are using this with our BUFFs and it works great.

Los

IP Logged

Lost in Isaan

Reply #50 - Oct 11th, 2011 at 2:14am
Print Post  
Marine0326 wrote on Sep 5th, 2011 at 9:08pm:

I'm the author of the Nukem effect, and can't believe that I am seeing someone here using it in another package without my permission.  As well, this site for allowing it.  

Please remove any links to the bomb addon.  Simviation is also getting another notice to delete the TU-95 file.

Thanks,

Ardie / RD

Don’t know if you’re the author of my copy (which works well and used in my screenshots) but it appears to be a freeby:-   nuke-1.zip     from Flightsim.com with this info file attached:

Quote:
FSX/ACCELERATION/XP TESTED
Working Nucular Bomb ( Press I )
Origianal Model by V.Zhyhulskiy
Updated and Packaged by Greg Schneider

No mention of copyright. It uses 4 fx files one is named thus “fx_Nukem.fx” coincidence?????

Searched most popular sim sites high and low, can't find anything that could be your "Nukem" work.

Regards Bruce

This message has been sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Hinze bake bean cans and piano wire!

IP Logged

Marine0326

Reply #51 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 1:36am
Print Post  
Lost in Isaan wrote on Oct 11th, 2011 at 2:14am:
Marine0326 wrote on Sep 5th, 2011 at 9:08pm:

I'm the author of the Nukem effect, and can't believe that I am seeing someone here using it in another package without my permission.  As well, this site for allowing it.  

Please remove any links to the bomb addon.  Simviation is also getting another notice to delete the TU-95 file.

Thanks,

Ardie / RD

Don’t know if you’re the author of my copy (which works well and used in my screenshots) but it appears to be a freeby:-   nuke-1.zip     from Flightsim.com with this info file attached:

Quote:
FSX/ACCELERATION/XP TESTED
Working Nucular Bomb ( Press I )
Origianal Model by V.Zhyhulskiy
Updated and Packaged by Greg Schneider

No mention of copyright. It uses 4 fx files one is named thus “fx_Nukem.fx” coincidence?????

Searched most popular sim sites high and low, can't find anything that could be your "Nukem" work.

You obviously didn't look too hard.  My original effect is NUKEM.V1, available from SurClaro.com, as originally uploaded in 2006.  Looking at the one in your info, is exactly what I uploaded.  So yes, this is my work used by another freeloader using other peoples stuff.

As to the Capt. Sim person that sent me a PM, I would like to reply to it, but I don't have 10 posts.  And more than likely, won't.  But thanks for the FSX Weapons offer.  However, I already purchased it, and it is awesome.

Ardie 

IP Logged

Lost in Isaan

Reply #52 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 5:54am
Print Post  
Well you should be going after Mr V.Zhyhulskiy and Greg Schneider. I/we (CS Forum members) can only go by their claims. Anyway, IMHO I think you need really to get a life. Many of us here have created all sorts on addons, liveries etc. and made them freely available to others without DEMANDING recognition.

A special mention to Pete for all the work he has done on his missiles, well done.

Regards Bruce

This message has been sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Hinze bake bean cans and piano wire!

IP Logged

iflyvienna

Reply #53 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
@Ardie: First of all thanks for making the nuke effect. But in the last Days i search the nuke effect -witch i found  Tongue - and read in serval Videos and div. Forums your Postings about "they stole my stuff" "im the autor of this", "i make it payware now", "i make V2 for free" etc.

Now i read this here... . What do you think should be another company or all the other Devloper say when their found her stuff on Pirate Downloading?

My B-52 drops Bombs also now but i use the freeware Weapons for FSX but i download this pack here and hope i can test it the next day. -Thanks for the hard work -for free

Edit: uhh i thougt i read 2012 in the last post.. but better too late as never...  Roll Eyes

Edit II : for last i read this on Youtube: If you dumbasses contact me, the "AUTHOR-MAKER" of it, then you would have it working.

Ardie / RD

So for people who came over google search, contact me for the link for NukeIt

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top