Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
3 questions simobjects, bomb, and (Read 2020 times)
bluedog

3 questions simobjects, bomb, and
Feb 15th, 2011 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
1.  I now understand how AS weapons work, they will go after simobjects.  Out of all the scenery programs I have none will install simobjects.  Short of making a mission.  Any ideas or work arounds?

2.  I have a great download of simobject weapons from flightsim.  I understand how to add them in as weapons.  However I am not sure on how to come up with the speed for lets say a Guided bomb.  Would it drop at the speed of the plane or a constant speed from drop?  And if so would 500 ft per second be a good drop rate?

3.  If I drop minelets,  how can I make them spread over an area and blow up.  Is this an effect I would have to make up?

4.  If I add to the sim object inpact effect more than one effect will they go all go off at the same time, or not at all?

5. My group at usavaf.com would be more than welcome to test your multiplayer setup out for you when you are ready to test.  We have at least 20 members that would do nightly air to air for testing.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: 3 questions simobjects, bomb, and
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
1. A scenery with simobjects. I'd try to contact scenery developers.

2,3. A setup of new weapons is totally up to you. Probably there are some research and trial required.

4. It must be one fx file for each event, but you can make the fx as compex as you wish.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top